Holly MCP and Layout Files

Locomotive identification, railfan locations, frequency information, etc. can be found here.
GTWChris
Railroadfan...fan

Holly MCP and Layout Files

Unread post by GTWChris »

I finally learned how to use the ATCS using a scanner and I would like to be able to use ATCS out on the Holly when I am out railfanning. I know that Mike, from Great Lakes Live, had been working on the entire CN Michigan Division and at one point had the CN Holly and Flint Subdivisions MCP and layout files finished. Are those, or any other MCP and layout files for the Holly available for download?

Thanks

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer
Location: Less than 100' from CSX (LSRC) Saginaw Sub. MP 61.4 in Highland, MI

Re: Holly MCP and Layout Files

Unread post by conrailmike »

GTWChris
Railroadfan...fan

conrailmike wrote:They are available here: http://www.greatlakeslive.com/atcsmoncnfltholly.html
The only one available for the Holly sub only goes a short distance down the Holly at Durand, I need down to Pontiac and Moterm. I believe it was going to be version 3 that was suppose to be released in December.

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer
Location: Less than 100' from CSX (LSRC) Saginaw Sub. MP 61.4 in Highland, MI

Unread post by conrailmike »

I don't think he's found people to host the sites for those yet.

GTWChris
Railroadfan...fan

I just need the MCP and Layout files, not the configuration files. I know some people have the ATCS for the entire Holly Subdivision and I have heard the he only has a host around the Moterm area. Since I don't need the configuration files I don't need to have the ATCS hooked up to a server. I would just be running it off of a scanner using the scanner as the source of the information. I think maybe someone other than Mike from Great Lakes live has made the MCP and Layout files for the Holly but I cannot find them anywhere online.

Mike
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Mike »

I have files for the holly Sub. I will try to E-mail them to you next week.

Mike
Michael Kisser
RailStream, LLC.
http://www.railstream.biz