Chelsea Mills / Jiffy

Locomotive identification, railfan locations, frequency information, etc. can be found here.
AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Chelsea Mills / Jiffy

Unread post by AARR »

No cars on either spur today. Is that normal?

Which side is loading spur (east or west) and which unloading?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Chelsea Mills / Jiffy

Unread post by ConrailDetr​oit »

This video I took on Amtrak 353 on October 8th will answer any questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrmKa2tzwUU

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

milineamtrak wrote:This video I took on Amtrak 353 on October 8th will answer any questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrmKa2tzwUU
On the other side of the tracks (east side) is another spur that goes through a shed attached to silo's. So is the spur you video'd for loading and the spur on the east side for unloading?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ConrailDetr​oit »

I dont know what spurs are used for unloading/loading. The video just gives a trackview of Jiffy.

Buster Manning
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Buster Manning »

The cars were on the NORTH side of the tracks (Geez AAARRR, doesn't that fancy car of yours have a compass on it :?: )....

Currently, all railroad traffic for Jiffy is handled on the north side; haven't seen any cars on the south side of the main for what seems like forever. Jiffy did add about 6 new silos on the south side this past year---was an interesting process to watch

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Buster Manning wrote:The cars were on the NORTH side of the tracks (Geez AAARRR, doesn't that fancy car of yours have a compass on it :?: )....
No wonder miline was confused :oops:

JANGAJONGA
Epic Fail B34 Master

Unread post by JANGAJONGA »

From what i have seen, cars on their spurs can be hit or miss.