Elkhart MRRC Train Show March 20

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
berkmeister
Railroadfan...fan

Elkhart MRRC Train Show March 20

Unread post by berkmeister »

The Elkhart Model Railroad Club is hosting its' 6th annual Train Show on Saturday, March 20, 2010. Time is 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. (E.S.T.). The show is located at Borkholder Dutch Village in Nappanee, IN., 1/2 mile North of U.S. Highway 6 on Tomahawk Trail (C.R.101). Featuring: operating layouts, video presentations, door prizes and rows and rows of vendor tables. This is an all-scales show! Admission is: $4.00, ages 12 and under admitted free with paid adult admission. For show and club information, contact Paul Ewing at: (574)-287-0908. E-Mail us at: emrrc@yahoo.com or visit us online at: http://www.trainweb.org/ew. Berkmeister

GAP
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Elkhart MRRC Train Show March 20

Unread post by GAP »

Planning to get to Elkhart by 8:00 a.m. in hopes of seeing the Grand Elk head up the Michigan Line, Then on to Nappanee for the show. I'll be looking for a bridge, but I won't know it exactly until I see it. I'm sure I'll come home with more than that, too.

berkmeister
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Elkhart MRRC Train Show March 20

Unread post by berkmeister »

GAP, since you show that you're from Kalamazoo, i thought i'd mention the Kalamazoo RHSMRRC will be at our show that Sat. Also, Cass County Rail from Dowagac will have their HO modular layout up. There will be a friend of mine's N-Scale layout, a long one, along with layouts of the Fort Wayne area Northeast Indiana N-Scale Club. I believe the Southwest Michigan G-Scale Club will be there as well. A On30 club from Indy will make the long trek up with their 50' long layout. In all, 6 or 7 operating layouts should make it there!!!! Texas Roadhouse has become a sponser for our train show, they'll have coupons or vouchers for reduced or free food! Both model railroad and non-model railroad door prizes and giveaways will be offered. We of the Elkhart MRRC are trying to make our show better and more interesting every year! Dare i say, it's worth your while and distance to attend our show just once, we've gotten good reviews and accolades on us about our show; tell everyone you know, it'll be worth the trip!!!! Berkmeister