N-Scale oriented hobby/train stores

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
berkmeister
Railroadfan...fan

N-Scale oriented hobby/train stores

Unread post by berkmeister »

In Soutnern Lower Michigan, which hobby or train store has a good or excellant selection of N-Scale products in your opinion? Thanks for any response! Berkmeister

Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

Re: N-Scale oriented hobby/train stores

Unread post by Racer »

Merri-7 Trains in Livonia is one of the best. I've been going there for over 2 years. They are also the top KATO dealer in Michigan, especially for N scale.
"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."

PerRock
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PerRock »

Riders Hobby in Ann Arbor has a nice collection of train supplies. I haven't been in the market for model RR stuff in a while (much less N scale) But I haven't been disappointed in them before.

peter
Given the choice; I fly Amtrak.
American Trainz Group

80mac
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by 80mac »

berkmeister wrote:In Soutnern Lower Michigan, which hobby or train store has a good or excellant selection of N-Scale products in your opinion? Thanks for any response! Berkmeister
G&G trains in Leslie has a good selection of N-Scale. The only thing is the hours, Tuesday and Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons.

GTWFRED
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GTWFRED »

80mac wrote:G&G trains in Leslie has a good selection of N-Scale. The only thing is the hours, Tuesday and Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons.
Couldn't agree more, bought some N engines from him a few years back at the Lansing train show. Hours are kind of funny, but a good selection. About the only one left to choose from in the Lansing area!