Elkhart Model Railroad Club Train Show

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
berkmeister
Railroadfan...fan

Elkhart Model Railroad Club Train Show

Unread post by berkmeister »

:D The 7th Annual Train Show presented by the EMRRC will be held again on the West edge of Nappanee, IN. at Borkholder Dutch Village. Borkholder is located on Tomahawk Trail (C.R. 101), 1/2 mile North of U.S. 6. Where you turn North, the CSX Chicago Line (ex-B&O) is across from your turn. The show will be on Saturday, March 19, 2011 from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. (E.S.T.). Featuring: operating layouts, video presentations, door prizes and rows and rows of vendor tables in all scales. Admission is: $4.00, ages 12 and under free with paid Adult admission. A portion of the proceeds will benefit prostate cancer research, learn more at: http://www.prostatecancerfoundation.org Visit our club online at: http://www.trainweb.org/ew Berk.

AC60CW
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Elkhart Model Railroad Club Train Show

Unread post by AC60CW »

Do you know how many vendors are registered right now ?
Avatar image use with permission of Elmo Bass http://elmo.rrpicturearchives.net/

berkmeister
Railroadfan...fan

According to our club President, 39 vendors including me; i'll have a table of HO locos and freight cars along with N locos and freight cars. Berkmeister

GAP
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GAP »

The time change to Daylight time is this weekend (13th) so I want to verify that Napannee will still be the same time as Michigan. This show was a good one in both the years that I was able to attend and I am looking forward to it again. We usually park by the Napannee depot and watch the CSX mainline for a while before we return home.

berkmeister
Railroadfan...fan

GAP wrote:The time change to Daylight time is this weekend (13th) so I want to verify that Napannee will still be the same time as Michigan. This show was a good one in both the years that I was able to attend and I am looking forward to it again. We usually park by the Napannee depot and watch the CSX mainline for a while before we return home.
Thanks, GAP for clarifying the time change. For the last 5 or 6 years now, Indiana has been "spring forward" and "fall back" just like Michigan and Ohio has been for a long time. Should've dropped the E.S.T. from my posting, sorry if this confused anyone, it still printed on our train show fliers! Speaking about CSX, Milford Junction is 8 miles East of Nappanee, where the CSX Chicago Line crosses the Marion District of NS, another good railfanning spot to check out after leaving the show. Berk