More HO scale GTW/SEMTA on ebay

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

More HO scale GTW/SEMTA on ebay

Unread post by OaklandCountyCustoms »

Hey everyone. I'm selling some of my demo SEMTA/GTW locomotives. These are nothing like my last Atlas offering but are still a good economical choice for those looking to expand their locomotive roster. Thanks for looking. Check out "The shops" on my page for previous projects. We can do just about anything, inquire for price quotes. http://www.Oaklandcountycustoms.com

To find the items on ebay search "SEMTA" or locate me by seller (oaklandcountycustoms).

thanks again.
Chris

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Re: More HO scale GTW/SEMTA on ebay

Unread post by AARR »

Nice work, OaklandCountyCustoms :!:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

Thanks Don! What shortlines do you model? i'm assuming TSBY based on your photo? I'm looking into expanding into the world of shortlines.

Chris

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

AA in 1950. I would model TSBY if I had more room for 50' cars and up. 40' cars fit nicely into my limited space. I'm still a fan of MI railroads, especially GTW and short lines. Do you have anymore pictures you can post? I loved the waethering job you did on 5814 :!:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

If you click on "the shops - previous projects" that will take you to the main picture page. then click each roads logo to take you to all of the pictures for that road name. If you like the weathering on 5814 you should check out my ontario northland #1733. i do have finished pictures of a few that were "in progress" when the pictures were taken. I have about 4 or 5 dozen projects lined up now so i will have plenty more new pictures to come... my 2009 projects will include HESR (from the 80's) in the old C&O paint, CMGN (All paint schemes), MMRR, Grand Rapids Eastern, and MAYBE Adrian and Blissfield. I'd like to have atleast one unit from each michigan road. I have a GTW i just finished a few weeks ago... i am going to search for the photo and post it... not quite your era, but i think you'll like it.

Chris

OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

i can't find the picture i'm looking for, it must be on my other computer. i'll dig it up and post.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Great work OaklandCountyCustoms:!:

OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

I have been trying everything i can think of to post this picture....but it is not working... i posted the link above to it.

This is the picture i was looking for. This is based on a CN locomotive that was leased to GTW in the late 70's. There aren't many pictures out there of the GT patch applied, but this is what it looked like. GT took it upon themselves to make the CN into a GT... without permission. I have heard that this made many at CN unhappy. All pictures i have found are from 1977... i have photos of 5500 series locos in this scheme from 1979 and they had already had the "CN" replaced. I am looking to do more unique rare paint schemes from the detroit area. any ideas?

Chris