LSRC DECALS! Late, but worth the wait! Order now!!

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

LSRC DECALS! Late, but worth the wait! Order now!!

Unread post by OaklandCountyCustoms »

Hey everybody... I've been waiting patiently for this next set of custom decals to be ready for over a month, but they are finally ready for printing. I saw the proof this morning and they are defnitely worth the wait. I had such a variety made that the cost of these was quite high for me, although i will still be charging the same as i usually do because i wanted these made very badly. I will be taking pre-orders one last time...i will be having these printed sometime within a week...if i don't have your order by Friday they may not be available. Don't miss your chance to model a piece of Michigan's past, present, and hopeful future! I am sorry, but its getting too expensive for me to print leftovers since i am not a retail outlet so if a pre-order is not received i will not be able to fill more orders. (if you already pre-ordered, e-mail me again just to confirm since its been so delayed).

Here are your options:
2003 - saginaw bay southern-lake state
5921 - GP40 LSRC
1164 - Saginaw bay southern-lake state
976 - City of West Branch "enduring freedom"
3563 - MLW420 "Lake Superior"
3571 - MLW420 "For the Gipper 2004"
798 - MLW420 "comerica bank" "City Of alpena"
371 - "Lake Erie"
181 - Big Bertha "City of Bay City"
1280 - The Blue Devil "City of Grayling"

There are 10 locomotive options and they all come complete with front and rear striping (all striping is UNIQUE per each loco...LSRC has various stripe patterns most of which are never the same) , all applicable logo's (even comerica), nicknames, and city of's. This set is very comprehensive and would make quite a short line roster... in fact, this has been my motivation to switch from a large C1 yard to yard layout, to a smaller, but more fun switching shortline...you can do it all with these options. Sets are $10/each, bullk orders will get discounted pricing. Hope to hear from you soon. Please note which locomotive number you would like and quantity. If you want all 10, say the whole set. For those of you waiting on the other future sets, everything from here on will be delayed about a month due to this set taking so long. Thank you to all of you new customers and old for your continued support. Together we can model Michigan the way it should be. Take care everyone!

Chris
http://www.Oaklandcountycustoms.com

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Re: LSRC DECALS! Late, but worth the wait! Order now!!

Unread post by SD80MAC »

Just wanted to point out 5921 is an SD40, not a GP40.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

You are correct. Typo's happen from thyme to time.

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

No problem, I has tiypo's form time to time two. :P
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

cmgnnut
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by cmgnnut »

send the price for all 10 as your PM don't work
decoy706@earthlink.net

OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

Central Michigan U-boat decals - order now

Along with the LSRC i am also working on re-doing my CM set (december release) to include the 4 u-boat locomotives. This set and the LSRC sets will be coming out at the same time. If anyone has any interest in the CM u-boat sets let me know. There are 2 set options. 1 set can do ONE loco from these choices (8902-8904). The other set can do loco #8905. This is due to the difference in number font. Sets are the same $10. These sets will be very limited, reserve yours today.

Thanks everyone,

Chris
www.oaklandcountycustoms.com

OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

Michigan Shortline decals - Pictures

Hey everyone, the LSRC and Central Michigan decals arrived over the weekend. Due to the popularity of these sets i ordered a couple extras (just incase). Now is your time to get them, once they are gone, they are gone. Here is a list of my current inventory. Sets are still $10 each, bulk orders will be discounted and shipping is always free!

Central Michigan (HO scale):
CM 8900 series locomotives (U-boats). I have up to 5 left in various numbers (8902-8905).
CM 8800 series locomotives (GP40minus2's). I have 9 sets remaining (8800-8804).

N SCALE
Central Michigan 8800 series (first public offering in N scale!!!). I only have 3 sets left!!

Lake State / SBS (All HO scale)

I have 2 sets of 1164 remaining.

i have 3 sets of 1177 remaining.

i have 2 sets of 181 "big bertha" remaining.

i have 1 set of 2003 remaining.

i have 1 set of 371 remaining.

i have 1 set of 5921 remaining.

i have 1 set of 798 "comerica" remaining.

i have 1 set of 976 remaining.

Thank you everyone for looking. Keep an eye out for future sets. I hope to complete a majority of Michigan Shortline decals by the end of this year. All decal sales will be first come first serve, once sold out i cannot guarantee i will ever have them redone. Images above do not represent actual size. take care everyone.

Chris

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Nice work, OaklandCountyCustoms!
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

cmgnnut
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by cmgnnut »

Got my sets today - Chris you did a nice job but there are no body stripes ala CN style so these have to be painted on and same with frame strips and plow pilot guess I should have ask cause I can't paint worth a darn. One other thing you should suggest what body to use as Atlas or Athearn for the GP's
Still happy to get them

OaklandCountyCustoms
Railroadfan...fan

I am glad you like them. I did not do body stripes for these reasons: 1. they take up a lot of space
2. if I did them I would have to charge about $30 per set because of print space.
3. they are readily available at www.microscale.com
my goal was to keep these as cheap as I could, doing the stripes would not be economical. they are also easy to paint. (tip) paint the whole loco white, tape off where the stripes are, paint blue then remove tape. it really doesn't matter what brand you use, its all personal preference. LSRC/SBS has unique headlight configuration which won't be on either atlas or athearn...you have to customize it or just freelance and leave them stock. hope this helps.

Chris

cmgnnut
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by cmgnnut »

Thanks Chris

rdenman62
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by rdenman62 »

I recieved your n scale decals yesterday and had a chance today to really check them out....They look fantastic....

they appear very very thin which is nice as they should lay over any details with no problems.....the only thing is on the one sheet for the lsrc #371 it would have been great to have 2 sets of the logo on them,,these just look great...... these are really nice and being one of only a few sets in existence, they are pretty much priceless to me ..................anyways great job on the decals and I WILL BE BUYING MORE SETS..make that multiple sets in N SCALE as soon as you get them out..............................