C&O Saginaw sub update

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
stfdbeeker
Railroadfan...fan

C&O Saginaw sub update

Unread post by stfdbeeker »

Well its been a Long summer but now that its calming down i have some updates on the layout. I am in the middle of rebuilding the Saginaw yard. Its functionality was poor when it came down to the early stages of operation. I am building a yard now loosely based on the Manistee Mi yard which is compact in nature but has some goo prototypical operation to it. I received my Genset from Atlas and a Central Michigan U23b to pull the daily 701 "rocket" and "Dow turn" their good looking locomotives and so far I have had no problems with the genset as i run straight DC for now. So in theory I can operate the layout anywhere from 1989 to 2010 which gives me a large area to freelance. I also received a Bachmann Pere Marquette 1225 Berkshire as an anniversary gift from the Mrs... I think she finally decided its better not to resist when it comes to trains. here are the pictures and if you have any questions please ask!

Brandon

I dont quite know how to post pictures on here yet so please forgive me but i do have some posted on my trainorders account if any are interested

http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/r ... ?3,2298661

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Re: C&O Saginaw sub update

Unread post by AARR »

Interesting. Keep us posted Brandon.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...