Joe's Hobby Center With A 20% Discount?

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

Joe's Hobby Center With A 20% Discount?

Unread post by Racer »

I was told last week that Joe's Hobby Center in Farmington had a 20% discount going on. How long will the discount last for?
"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."

tyrone williams
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by tyrone williams »

yo ChRiSrAcer

wit da majiC of GOOGeL i foun Dis 4 u

Joe’s Hobby Center
35151 Grand River Avenue
Farmington, Michigan 48335

:idea: Phone: 248-477-6266
Open Monday - Friday 10 a.m. -7 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sundays 12 - 5 p.m. from Thanksgiving to Christmas

PS I LuV uR U TuBe Videoe wit my HoMie PreecHer he iz Like Me when I Bin DrinKin!! GoT RyThem & RiMe. eveN if Iam a JeW Now senSe I conVertid.
I have turned my life around and currently enrolled at UCLA. Also a big thank you to Baby Jesus, jail, spellcheck, and Bill Gates for being Siri's dad.

CAT345C
RedNeck Train Chaser

Unread post by CAT345C »

It was a sale, doesn't mean its gonna last for ever, it might have been only on that day too. You wanna go to the Michigan Train Center in Pickney this week? I get off tomorrow at 9am till Sunday, minus one day when I have to go to Porter and Portage for some stuff.
Making the railroad all Catywompus since 2008

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66353741@N07/02EZ1e

Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

Unread post by Racer »

Mike Tabone wrote:It was a sale, doesn't mean its gonna last for ever, it might have been only on that day too. You wanna go to the Michigan Train Center in Pickney this week? I get off tomorrow at 9am till Sunday, minus one day when I have to go to Porter and Portage for some stuff.
Well, I work from 2-9pm tomorrow, but I am free wednesday and thursday.
"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."