Baghdad

News or chat about railroad info that pertains to the entire United States, another state, or country.
MIGN-Todd
Railroadfan...fan

Baghdad

Unread post by MIGN-Todd »

Hello everyone back there in the land of snow and ice (it was 70 here with a slight breeze). Just wanted to say hi and to tell you that I managed to get one picture so far of the rail systems here in beautiful ( :shock: ) Baghdad. It's in my Gallery in the folder marked 'other' along with a recent picture of myself. There isn't much to see I'm afraid except alot of weeds between the rails but I'm trying. May not get another chance as our missions are winding down now and we aren't going outside the wire as much but, I'll see what I can do! Take care!

http://railroadfan.com/gallery/displayi ... pos=-58522
U.S.Army Retired- under new management (see wife)

jukeman45
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Baghdad

Unread post by jukeman45 »

God bless you!!! Thank you for all that you and your brothers do for us.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Good luck and be safe MIGN-Todd. You and your brothers and sisters are always in our prayers.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

penn central
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by penn central »

Be carefull over there my dad was in the Marine Corp, Back in the 1960's, He would say to be carefull to.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Hey Todd, give em heck man, we are all pulling for you guys.