Conrail Updates

Daily whereabouts of train locations along with sightings for heads ups to other railfans.
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Conrail Updates

Unread post by AARR »

RR23 tied down at Brownstown 11:30 with 2-3 Frtiz's, 3-4 AJM's, and the typical string of Bro's. There is a GTW box car in with the Bro's.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

M.D.Bentley
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by M.D.Bentley »

TR 3 coming out of Rouge yard at Visager rd. Heading south to Mill st. and onto 10.7

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

RR23 tied down at Brownstown 12:30 with 1 Frtiz, 3-4 AJM's, and the typical string of Bro's.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ConrailDetr​oit »

FD21 working the Terminal East.

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

NY27 leaving Mound Yard with 15 cars.

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

FD34 and NY21 working Sterling Yard.

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

NY-21 with NS 5272 worked the spur at Rinke Rd on the Sterling Secondary. Then at 7:58pm went north of TM. Got north of WS at 8:20pm. Exchanged cars at Sterling and now getting a Form D to go back to North Yard.

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

FD62 ran up to Sterling Yard to exchange cars.

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

Maintainer working around 8 Mile.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Yesterday, in the afternoon, RR23 was sitting at BRO Yard with NS GP38-2 (???), 4 AJM's (all hi-cubes) and typical string of Ford BRO's.

odave
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by odave »

Q233 across 14 Mile at 12:25, CSXT 4532

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

Sterling Yard 4/6/11

-12:10pm. NY-7 with NS 5274 gets a Form D to go south. I seen them crossing 16 Mile with autoracks.

-FD20 with NS 5267 switching the docks.

-No boxcars at the NEWS.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

No train at BRO today but in addition to typical string of BRO's there were also 4 AJM's. Usually that means AJM is busier than usual cause normally whatver AJM needs is parked on their siding and not offline.

CharlieX90
Back from "Vacation"

Unread post by CharlieX90 »

Caught the local last night on the Lincoln Secondary at N Line rd around 10pm. NS GP38-2 with cut of boxcars and some scrap gons.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

CharlieX90 wrote:Caught the local last night on the Lincoln Secondary at N Line rd around 10pm. NS GP38-2 with cut of boxcars and some scrap gons.
Sounds like RR25. Scrap gons are from Fritz I & M, 50' box cars from AJM, and 86' box cars from Ford (aka BRO for Brownstown)

M.D.Bentley
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by M.D.Bentley »

AARR, BRO is switched M-W-F & AJM is now a 5 day a week customer. On Tues & Thur the RR-23 leaves the AJM glory at BRO before heading to do Glass. CharleX90, we spotted you out in front of Mallies. Do you carry a scanner ? We gave you a shout out.

CharlieX90
Back from "Vacation"

Unread post by CharlieX90 »

M.D.Bentley wrote:AARR, BRO is switched M-W-F & AJM is now a 5 day a week customer. On Tues & Thur the RR-23 leaves the AJM glory at BRO before heading to do Glass. CharleX90, we spotted you out in front of Mallies. Do you carry a scanner ? We gave you a shout out.
I had my scanner but didnt have it on..I got off 75 and saw the penford signal so i waited around with 2 friends. :(

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

M.D.Bentley wrote:AARR, BRO is switched M-W-F & AJM is now a 5 day a week customer. On Tues & Thur the RR-23 leaves the AJM glory at BRO before heading to do Glass. CharleX90, we spotted you out in front of Mallies. Do you carry a scanner ? We gave you a shout out.
Thanks for the update MD :)

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

RR23 tied down at Brownstown led by NS 53??, 4-5 AJM's (all hi-cubes), and the typical string of CR & NS Bro's.

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

NY-7 going to work the Terminal East.