Q326/Q327 BEING ELIMINATED ON EAST END

Daily whereabouts of train locations along with sightings for heads ups to other railfans.
AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

PCA in Plymouth is a little west of the Diamond. They used to get 8-10 cars a week but I haven't seen anything in a long time. However, cars are unloaded inside plant so it's possible they still receive service without my knowledge.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

BL2-1843
Howell Yardmaster

Unread post by BL2-1843 »

Boy, you got that right, Doc... Screw the customer but save the bucks! As the long time Howell Station Agent used to tell me when I would come in everyday and would say... "Did I tell ya" and the answer would invarabily be YES, "As soon as this railroad gets rid of these pesky little things they call customers, they will be much happier".

muskegonrr
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by muskegonrr »

Doc...I would love to stay with MQT. As for CSX, I feel bad for those who got called back and then laid off again less than a week later. Seems to me CSX just doesn't know how to operate a railroad anymore.
Wooooooo Woooooooo

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Bob M. wrote:Boy, you got that right, Doc... Screw the customer but save the bucks!
I'll never understand the incompetence of those who don't put customer service FIRST. Don't they realize that great customer service BREEDS new business? How hard is that to understand?

I guess I can relate a little...the company I work for is run by two guys who aren't the most customer-relations-savvy. It bugs the crap out of me when I hear how weak they treat our customers...and often tell me "that's not part of your job" when I go beyond the call of duty (to make our customers HAPPY and SATISFIED...and guess what, most of them love me!). Looks like the wrong people are running the company...

rob
Railroadfan...fan

q326/q327 going to stay for now

Unread post by rob »

csx has scrap the idea of gitting rid of q327/q326 for now. the rr can't move d709 to plymouth because the work cann't leave lansing!!! the union and the company set up some zone for crew and the only way a jobs can move over a zone line is if the union and company agree. i don't see that happen any time soon and they can't use q335/q334 to pickup at lansing because of the size they are already. looks like they will need to go back to the drawing board over this one.

rob

EMDACESteve
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by EMDACESteve »

At last. Finally a victory for the unions :D :twisted: :wink: