CSX GRE MQT Train Location Update 1-30-09

Daily whereabouts of train locations along with sightings for heads ups to other railfans.
cnw8835
Grain Train Fetish LOLZ

Re: CSX GRE MQT Train Location Update 1-30-09

Unread post by cnw8835 »

Some evening stuff from around GR. 37E crew was on duty and milling around in Hughart Yard before 21:30. Power was an SD50 or 60 and GEVO pair. I later heard the train blowing for crossings near 76th and 84th streets around 23:15.
About 00:45, I saw Y321 (or what I presume is still Y321) going north through Sunnyside with CSX 2741 and one gondola.

BL2-1843
Howell Yardmaster

Re: Bob M- favor?

Unread post by BL2-1843 »

TC John wrote:Bob, when you see those cars (like the 25 today) for GLC, any chance you can give a quick breakdown of what kind of cars? Such as lumber loads and reefers, that sort of thing? Helps me know what may work it's way to TC..
I will do that. Friday cars contained the ususal, albeit more because CSX had not delivered in a week. Grain/Plastic cars, Coke Loads, Pole Loads, empties for pole load loadings etc. Am not sure, but perhaps a couple of tank cars. When I see these, don't know if its loads going north, or empties going north to load. I will watch more closer for you.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: CSX GRE MQT Train Location Update 1-30-09

Unread post by AARR »

Me too, Bob M. Thaqnks :)
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...