CSX (MI) Train Location Updates: 11/15/10

Daily whereabouts of train locations along with sightings for heads ups to other railfans.
Raildudes dad
Roadmaster

Re: CSX (MI) Train Location Updates: 11/15/10

Unread post by Raildudes dad »

amtrak1007 wrote:sooo, due to 90413 being B/o'd by the engineer (no heat) P37015 will be hand throwing the crossovers, the west Wye switch AND stopping and Protecting Wealthy, MQT and Front St. Furthermore will be talking to track dept guy to be walking speed across the break.
Market Street. Had me puzzled where Marquette St crossed CSX :?

trnwatcher
My name ain't Steven

Unread post by trnwatcher »

Raildudes dad wrote:
amtrak1007 wrote:sooo, due to 90413 being B/o'd by the engineer (no heat) P37015 will be hand throwing the crossovers, the west Wye switch AND stopping and Protecting Wealthy, MQT and Front St. Furthermore will be talking to track dept guy to be walking speed across the break.
Market Street. Had me puzzled where Marquette St crossed CSX :?
It's dat nordern Meechigan accent da MQT guys have when day call da signal at Market St. :mrgreen:
Steven F. Shick
http://www.youtube.com/user/trnwatcher
http://www.trnwatcher.net

I.T. guy/Railfan
"The true railfan has two favorite railroads....the Baltimore & Ohio and another one." - Charles S. Roberts

amtrak1007
MP 25 Productions Co-Founder

Unread post by amtrak1007 »

sorry guys i was using the vernacular of the guys from the north. its MQT street and then next is watco st yard...

Amtrak should be moving now... got a hold of the track foreman, should have the Northlander on deck next since the "shiny train" is nb.

2300 Update
Amtrak should be tucked away in the GRE transfer track.
Z151 copied 3 EC1's (Wealthy CGE 0.1, Market [MQT to all the hipsters] CGE 0.2, Front ST CGE 0.3) and a YL. Along with Amtrak they will be hand lining their way up to Watco ST Yard (WATSON). Should be pretty easy since AMTK did all the work. Talking to Track Foreman before crossing Market ST.