Steam engine on a flat car on CN

Daily whereabouts of train locations along with sightings for heads ups to other railfans.
CharlieX90
Back from "Vacation"

Re: Steam engine on a flat car on CN

Unread post by CharlieX90 »

Evan wrote:
59caddy wrote:
NSSD60M wrote:My nephew says that the Wasatch Facebook page reports it through Marcellus about 4 hours ago or so. Looks like any CN insiders here, if we have any, have once again kept the info on the downlow.
Where's Marcellus? Does this mean that it has already passed through Michigan?
Marcellus is near Battle Creek, odds are, it's gone. It was on M399 which is a early morning train. No matter where you were set up, it likely would've been dark.

399 is always daylight west out of Battle Creek...

GP9R
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GP9R »

NSSD60M wrote:My nephew says that the Wasatch Facebook page reports it through Marcellus about 4 hours ago or so. Looks like any CN insiders here, if we have any, have once again kept the info on the downlow.
Did it occur to you that the crews may not know anything about it until after its gone either? My contacts didn't know anything more about it than what was posted online

A No.1
To Portland

Unread post by A No.1 »

GP9R wrote:
Did it occur to you that the crews may not know anything about it until after its gone either? My contacts didn't know anything more about it than what was posted online
In Addition, It is against our General Orders to divulge information about railroad business and operations. We can get fired. Not to mention, Non CN guys told me about it LoL.
Mark it Zero.

bctrainfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by bctrainfan »

Hey, I love all the "inside RR" info that you RR guys can give us, but please do not do anything to risk your jobs, and I hope no one here really expects you to...