possible connection in Bucyrus

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
GTWTD3
Railroadfan...fan

Re: possible connection in Bucyrus

Unread post by GTWTD3 »

If they were a bunch of well dressed suits in white hats, then yes, that was most likely them.
The dispatcher is cool.

Brakie
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Brakie »

redside20 wrote:brakie where did you spend your nine years as brakemen? Brakie if you are a member of Western Ohio yahoo group or Columbus yahoo rails. that is where i got it from. With the exception of some rrfan members who work for NS who are on here and some ns employees i use to know in Bellevue, i am never in the know and i don't know everything and that is why i have to rely on others for NS information. How some get there information from NS is pretty obvious and how others get theirs is beyond me and it's none of my business. I get information however i can and it keeps me in the know about railroad ops. most of the info i hear from most railfans is heresay and disregard it. However if it came from an actual railroad employee GTWTD3 or Bob or another source in the know JQ etc...then i know it would be true

I hired on the PRR in 1966 and was furlough under PC in 69.I went to work on the C&O under the Chessie banner in 78..In '84 Fred stole my job under the CSX banner.

Well,I always been a friendly cuss that like to talk..I met my friends in various ways.One was a model railroad club member that went "railroadin'".Others I struck up a conversation to or ask a question.
Funny thing though.. I see the local signal maintainer about every day and at most we just wave as he drives pass.I have never spoken to the man.
Larry.

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

Alright then i won't discredit you there
Exit stage left

Brakie
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Brakie »

GTWTD3 wrote:If they were a bunch of well dressed suits in white hats, then yes, that was most likely them.
That must have been them..Suits and all.. :lol:
Larry.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Brakie wrote:I say let's get back to the thing we love-talking railroad and chasing trains..
I agree. No point in fighting over any of this.
Bottom text.

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

wowsers! guess there wasn't much of a fail here afterall. either that or i'm just plain paranoid :lol:

next crisis please :mrgreen: oh well at least we can rely on racer, :lol: James, or JJ for some good ole fashioned laughs
Exit stage left