Michigan Northern Historical Society

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Michigan Northern Historical Society

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

Come one come all to the 2nd annual Michigan Northern Historical Society luncheon.

This event is being planned for Saturday Febuary 24, 2007 at the Ponderosa in Clare. Meeting scheduled to start at 1 PM.

So if your intereted in the Michigan Northern's operations and happenings pull up a chair and lend an ear.

More details to come soon from our Honorary President, Pat C.
Hope to see ya there.
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

TrainNut85
Train Chaser

Unread post by TrainNut85 »

Me and traingirl21 will be going to it. Hey Don Simon, you gonna be there like last year?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

I'm planning on it NSfan85. My 10 year old daughter and her friend are sitting here with me and asked that I post some of the Emoticons so here it goes

:lol: :P :wink: :shock: :D :) :o :?: :idea: 8)
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

TrainNut85
Train Chaser

Unread post by TrainNut85 »

Two more weeks to go until the 2nd annual MNHS meeting!!! I'm just curious about this, tsby388, u gonna be there by chance?

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

Planning on it if we don't get 6' snow like NY.
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.