Ludington & Northern / C & O

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
GT1970
Railroadfan...fan

Ludington & Northern / C & O

Unread post by GT1970 »

Does anyone out there know about what year Affiliated Home Center started their location along the C & O tracks in Ludington? This is for a modeling project, and I want to get an approximate date so I can include or not include it on the track plan. Thanks.
"To not know what happened before one was born is to always remain a child." Cicero

amtrak1007
MP 25 Productions Co-Founder

Re: Ludington & Northern / C & O

Unread post by amtrak1007 »

I'm surprised AARR our resident industry expert (I mean this in all seriousness the man is a wealth of knowledge) hasn't weighed in on this yet...

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Re: Ludington & Northern / C & O

Unread post by AARR »

amtrak1007 wrote:I'm surprised AARR our resident industry expert (I mean this in all seriousness the man is a wealth of knowledge) hasn't weighed in on this yet...
Sorry, I never heard of them and when I googled it they do not show a Ludington MI location, only Morton IL :? I have never visited Ludington so all my notes are from 2nd and 3rd party sources.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...