Fantastic GLC photos

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
JANGAJONGA
Epic Fail B34 Master

Fantastic GLC photos

Unread post by JANGAJONGA »

For those of you who have not seen these, check out Kyle Korienek's page on Railpictures...is this a board member?

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.p ... 598&nseq=0

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Fantastic GLC photos

Unread post by AARR »

I think there is a Kyle who posts GLC updates here. I don't know if its the same one or even if I am recalling the right person :?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

mike nowakowski
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by mike nowakowski »

No Kyle is not on here
Love all class 1 railroads in USA and Canada, and short lines in michigan

Please, Check out my youtube acount its http://www.youtube.com/MTNRailProductions

Train Stuff and pictures and such: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikenowakowski/

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

AARR wrote:I think there is a Kyle who posts GLC updates here.
"Our" Kyle is KVERBERK.
Owosso Steve

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

SW wrote:
AARR wrote:I think there is a Kyle who posts GLC updates here.
"Our" Kyle is KVERBERK.
Thanks SW. That's who I was thinking of.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

kckorienek
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by kckorienek »

Jim Thias shared this thread with me on the Railpictures forums, and I figured I should become a board member. I'm glad you guys like my photos, nice to have people who appreciate it, makes the hobby a little more fun...
Kyle Korienek
Owosso, MI

My RP Photos - I'm Kind Of Over This Site
Flickr - I Post Here A Lot More

"I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting."

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

kckorienek wrote:Jim Thias shared this thread with me on the Railpictures forums, and I figured I should become a board member. I'm glad you guys like my photos, nice to have people who appreciate it, makes the hobby a little more fun...
Welcome to the board Kyle. Looking forward to more of your posts.

JANGAJONGA
Epic Fail B34 Master

kckorienek wrote:Jim Thias shared this thread with me on the Railpictures forums, and I figured I should become a board member. I'm glad you guys like my photos, nice to have people who appreciate it, makes the hobby a little more fun...

Welcome aboard!

kckorienek
Railroadfan...fan

I'm noticing right away that there is a lot of talk about GLC on the north end, but virtually nothing about their operations out of Owosso, no other southern MI GLC followers?
Kyle Korienek
Owosso, MI

rustbeltrailroad
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by rustbeltrailroad »

WOW, those were great. thanks for drawing my attention to them-
:wink:

Standard Railfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Standard Railfan »

kckorienek wrote:I'm noticing right away that there is a lot of talk about GLC on the north end, but virtually nothing about their operations out of Owosso, no other southern MI GLC followers?
There is a south end of the GLC? :lol:

Welcome to the board.

I would really enjoy if anyone "down south" would post what they see headed north of Owosso on the GLC. Knowing what is headed north would really help catching trains on the infrequently traveled Petoskey and TC branches.
Last edited by Standard Railfan on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

Bob M lives near Howell and used to post his GLC sightings, but I haven't seen him post in quite a while.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Welcome aboard Kyle. Some really nice shots you have there.

KVERBERK
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by KVERBERK »

Welcome Kyle,

I had been admiring your photos on railpics recently, looking forward to seeing what is happening on the other end of the GLC.

Kyle
Up North TSBY/GLC Fan

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

kckorienek wrote:I'm noticing right away that there is a lot of talk about GLC on the north end, but virtually nothing about their operations out of Owosso, no other southern MI GLC followers?
Please post your observations out of Owosso. We will read them. Go to viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25750&start=20 :)

MDH
rp.net addict

Unread post by MDH »

Thanks for joining and good stuff on rp.net lately! Any info you care to post here on operations on the southern end of the GLC would be appreciated - getting up that way is on my "to do some day" list but I know hardly anything about their operations on the southern end.

Thanks,
Michael (a.k.a MDH here & TO or Michael Harding on rp.net)
Michael Harding
P&WV fan in HO

JANGAJONGA
Epic Fail B34 Master

I loosely follow their interchange operations with the Ann Arbor Railroad at Osmer

kckorienek
Railroadfan...fan

I'll gladly share what I see and any info I know. I usually shoot twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays, and prefer the night train, I will watch them build their train in the yard and chase them out of Owosso. Lately the night train has been running northbound with the Owosso to Bannister rehab project going on, which is beneficial to many of you. I will also share some pictures of unique items (i.e. over-sized loads, which I have seen) or shots I like that just aren't RP quality.

Stay tuned...
Kyle Korienek
Owosso, MI

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

kckorienek wrote:I will also share some pictures of unique items (i.e. over-sized loads, which I have seen) or shots I like that just aren't RP quality.
I don't think anyone here is a fan of RailPicky so anything you post will be appreciated :)

Standard Railfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Standard Railfan »

AARR wrote:
kckorienek wrote:I will also share some pictures of unique items (i.e. over-sized loads, which I have seen) or shots I like that just aren't RP quality.
I don't think anyone here is a fan of RailPicky so anything you post will be appreciated :)
Dittos