Durand Railroad Days

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
pica
Railroadfan...fan

Durand Railroad Days

Unread post by pica »

Anyone planning to go to Durand for Railroad Days this week. May 16 - 19.

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Durand Railroad Days

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Kind of. I'll probably head over to the train show on Sunday, and I know of one or two others who mentioned doing the same. I don't know if we'll bother heading into town or not though...
~ Charles W.

firemedic54
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by firemedic54 »

Might head there on Sunday. In order to catch some activity suggestions on a good time? Afternoon maybe?

CNCSX1017
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by CNCSX1017 »

I went for a couple of minutes. The drive is far from my house so I can only stay a little bit, but I caught a CN on the wye southbound to Pontiac, I need to know the correct name for the wyes in Durand, any help?

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

CNCSX1017 wrote:I went for a couple of minutes. The drive is far from my house so I can only stay a little bit, but I caught a CN on the wye southbound to Pontiac, I need to know the correct name for the wyes in Durand, any help?
West of the depot is the Chicago wye, east of the depot is the Hi Wye, and northeast across the tracks is the Port Huron wye.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

CNCSX1017
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by CNCSX1017 »

SD80MAC wrote:
CNCSX1017 wrote:I went for a couple of minutes. The drive is far from my house so I can only stay a little bit, but I caught a CN on the wye southbound to Pontiac, I need to know the correct name for the wyes in Durand, any help?
West of the depot is the Chicago wye, east of the depot is the Hi Wye, and northeast across the tracks is the Port Huron wye.
Thanks