I'm railfanning tomorrow!!!! Anybody want to come????

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
David Lang
Railroadfan...fan

I'm railfanning tomorrow!!!! Anybody want to come????

Unread post by David Lang »

Hello. I was offered a better job yesterday in the area of food manufacturing here in the Detroit area, so I quit my other job and will start my new one this coming Monday! As some of you know, I am from the west side of the state and worked for Kellogg's for several years during my college years. Now I'm over here in Utica, and a really good food manufacturing jobs was offered to me for good pay, so I took it b/c it is really what I want to do.

Anyway, I say all that to say this: I asked my wife if I could go out tomorrow to do some train watching to kinda celebrate my new job and she said YES!!!! So here's the deal--I know this is short notice, but I would really like to leave early in the morning and go to either Durand, Port Huron, or Butler!!!! I haven't been on the NS main for probably at least 6 or 7 years and I think I'm over due! I can only go for the day and I need to be back in the evening. She doesn't want me to go far, so I think a place like Fosteria is too far. Again, I know this is short notice, but is anyone interested? I can't go on Saturday so it has to be tomorrow. We can meet somewhere and carpool. If anyone would like go, call me on my cell phone today or tonight anytime before, say 9pm, and we'll talk about the details!!!! My cell phone # is 586-219-5056.

Dave Lang

Greg Fullmer
Railroadfan...fan

Uh... Dave...

Unread post by Greg Fullmer »

Fostoria is 60 miles closer than Butler.

David Lang
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by David Lang »

Yes Greg, I was looking at the map and you are right!!!! I've never been there. Wanna go? I'll drive. Anyone else????? Call me!

586-219-5056

Greg Fullmer
Railroadfan...fan

Sorry

Unread post by Greg Fullmer »

Appreciate the offer but can't make it, want to but got to go to work :(

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Would go, but it's the fiance's bday tomorrow..plus the roads are horrible black ice here in GR tonight...cars sliding everywhere on the way home from work.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

I would very much enjoy going with you, but I have to go to school. :cry: :x
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/