Durand vs. Fosteria,etc. Date Set!!!!

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
David Lang
Railroadfan...fan

Durand vs. Fosteria,etc. Date Set!!!!

Unread post by David Lang »

All,

I have read your posts and I thank you for them. I think the best way to approach this without making anyone mad at me is to have two separate meets, one in Durand and one elsewhere depending on the location of the majority. This will benefit all as those that still want to meet in Durand can and those who would rather meet elsewhere and watch trains can do so as well. The other benefit of two meets on different dates is that those who want to do both, can. So here is what I propose--Let's meet in Durand on Saturday September 16th and those who want to organize another meet on a different day can and we can set a location/date for that as well. I just really don't see at better solution here b/c if I were to say "ok, we are going to Fostoria on such and such a date", then those who look forward to meeting in Durand in the Fall are disappointed/mad. Conversely, if I were to say "ok we are going to meet in Durand on such and such a date", then those who would really want to go elsewhere are disappointed/mad. Thus, 2 separate meets I believe is the best solution!!!! Let's meet in Durand on Sept. 16th and another location on a different date! Please let me know what you all think. Again, I want to include those from MichiganRailroads and also those on RailroadFan. Thank you.

David Lang

CAT345C
RedNeck Train Chaser

Unread post by CAT345C »

I think that is a great idea!
Making the railroad all Catywompus since 2008

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66353741@N07/02EZ1e

amtrak1007
MP 25 Productions Co-Founder

Unread post by amtrak1007 »

Exactly Dave, why constrict your railfanning to only one date/location. The world is too big to be constricted to only one meet. More meets = more trains!

Whoo hooo!