Delray

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Re: Delray

Unread post by AARR »

Always thought it was strange how the thieves knew what was in where.
Maybe the crimes are being committed by railroad police and they don't want a railfan to see them in action. Let's face it, we watch railroads like a hawk and we pop up all over the place at all times. If I'm a railroad police committing crimes that would concern me. Look at another fact, most railroad police are reasonable and professional. It's only a few oddballs (like Karcher) who aren't. If I have a clean conscience I'm not going to blow up at a railfan whose respectful (like hoborich was).

I'm in the janitorial service business. The joke is that whenever something is missing the janitor gets blamed. But the truth is security is involved more often than the janitors.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Norm
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Delray

Unread post by Norm »

Fred wrote:Liquor, furniture, and tires are still common items carried in those containers. Always thought it was strange how the thieves knew what was in where.
Outdoor cookin' with a little indoor help. :)
Norm