Is Lansing worth railfanning?

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Re: Is Lansing worth railfanning?

Unread post by SD80MAC »

Again, I have never heard of anyone having a problem when parking at the Amtrak station. If you're that paranoid about it, park at one of the several other nearby lots and walk over to the station.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

What are you people, lazy? There's a crap ton of free parking right across the street! :roll:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

BamaSubdivision94
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by BamaSubdivision94 »

SD80MAC wrote:Again, I have never heard of anyone having a problem when parking at the Amtrak station. If you're that paranoid about it, park at one of the several other nearby lots and walk over to the station.
I heard you the first time, thanks.

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

BamaSubdivision94 wrote:
SD80MAC wrote:Again, I have never heard of anyone having a problem when parking at the Amtrak station. If you're that paranoid about it, park at one of the several other nearby lots and walk over to the station.
I heard you the first time.
Sure doesn't seem like it.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

BamaSubdivision94
Railroadfan...fan

J T wrote:What are you people, lazy? There's a crap ton of free parking right across the street! :roll:
Yeah?

MiddleMI
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by MiddleMI »

You came here asking if Lansing railfanning was worth it, and people graciously took out there time to give you serious answers. If you already knew whether it was personally worth it for you, then you shouldn't have asked the question. That's trolling because at this point, your only goal seems to be to be belligerent with everyone offering you legitimate information.

BamaSubdivision94
Railroadfan...fan

MiddleMI wrote:You came here asking if Lansing railfanning was worth it, and people graciously took out there time to give you serious answers. If you already knew whether it was personally worth it for you, then you shouldn't have asked the question. That's trolling because at this point, your only goal seems to be to be belligerent with everyone offering you legitimate information.
I know I asked a question and I'm receiving answers that I do appreciate but if someone gets smart with me I bite back. Plain and simple. I fail to see how I'm trolling.

I responded to one person's post and when asked the same question by someone else I said the same thing only for that person I initially responded to to respond as if I never saw what they said. I hear you all loud and clear.
Last edited by BamaSubdivision94 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BamaSubdivision94
Railroadfan...fan

SD80MAC wrote:
BamaSubdivision94 wrote:
I heard you the first time.
Sure doesn't seem like it.
Did you overlook my response to your initial post? I even asked what time is the railfan station agent on duty.

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

You can't make mountains out of molehills. So what if you don't like what they have to say. Just eat it like a grain of salt and move on.

Spoken with experiance
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

BamaSubdivision94
Railroadfan...fan

I'm fine man but that doesn't mean I'm not going to stand my ground.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

This thread sucks; locking, thank you, drive thru.

Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com