Plowin' TC

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
MIGN-Todd
Railroadfan...fan

Plowin' TC

Unread post by MIGN-Todd »

Off running the streets again and the tracks are still covered. GLC maint. crew came in plowing the grade crossings again- second or third time in the last two weeks. Hopefully something will come in soon- maybe a plow extra! Amerhart is still delivering product to us so that means their inventory is getting lower and lower- going to need replacement soon..... (You know I want them to bring in some bulkheads so I can see one of the new '38s). :D
U.S.Army Retired- under new management (see wife)

FireCaptain 1214
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Plowin' TC

Unread post by FireCaptain 1214 »

I saw in the yard in Owosso at least one lumber load maybe more this morning,could be heading that way.

MIGN-Todd
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by MIGN-Todd »

They came in today (thursday). Wasn't out Amerhart way but they headed there. Nice to see that something plowed through all the drifts. But, was it one of the 38's?
U.S.Army Retired- under new management (see wife)

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

MIGN-Todd wrote:They came in today (thursday). Wasn't out Amerhart way but they headed there. Nice to see that something plowed through all the drifts. But, was it one of the 38's?
If I can find it again I will post it here but it was 399 IIRC and yes there is a picture of it, and centerbeam, and one of the 35's.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20533
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

M&LS
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by M&LS »

MIGN-Todd was right thats a geep 38, the 35s have three rear fans(little one in the middle)...
But that certainly does not detract from how nice a shot that is..... Beautiful!