1225 Trip to Cadillac in June announced

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
MRC_Andrew
Railroadfan...fan

1225 Trip to Cadillac in June announced

Unread post by MRC_Andrew »

FYI 1225 will be pulling a trip from Mt. Pleasant to Cadillac for the "Back to the Bricks" classic car show on June 6. Sounds like the train will consist of bi-levels and two cabooses as well as the usual coaches. Info at michiganstemtrain.com . Fisrt time in some years the 1225 has been to Cadillac...

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan

Re: 1225 Trip to Cadillac in June announced

Unread post by hoborich »

Not much of a ride. Why don't they do Owosso to Cadillac?
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

hoborich wrote:Not much of a ride. Why don't they do Owosso to Cadillac?
Maybe its a side event for the car show. If your doing a trip for the car show I would like to see cars and have the 1225 as a side option without a whole day committed to riding the train. Plus lets face it, a shorter route most likely will keep the ticket costs down, but I could be wrong. Lets just be happy it has a place to run then no where to run at all.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

Hogger1225
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Hogger1225 »

MRC_Andrew wrote:FYI 1225 will be pulling a trip from Mt. Pleasant to Cadillac for the "Back to the Bricks" classic car show on June 6. Sounds like the train will consist of bi-levels and two cabooses as well as the usual coaches. Info at michiganstemtrain.com . Fisrt time in some years the 1225 has been to Cadillac...
The correct spelling of the link is michigansteamtrain.com
I used to get paid for doing what all of you like to watch!