A- Team With An 'Intern'

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
muskegonrr
Railroadfan...fan

A- Team With An 'Intern'

Unread post by muskegonrr »

The Night Crawler is excitied for another Friday run. Not only is the 'Spirit of Sparta' expected, but maybe an intern. Oh...Don't tell the KCS Knocke Tower that the 'Spirit of Manistee' is also planned for the run. Time to let her blow out some carbon. As a reminder...Its Red Jack!

The 'Intern' will be exploring the southern end of the line for new business ideas, as well as a prime location for the Toy-Yoda plant. He as no date this Friday night, so we need all the chase cars to convince him to ride with the A- Team.
Wooooooo Woooooooo

AMTKchaser
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by AMTKchaser »

I SHOULD be out tonight... so far its a go
Weather-ball red, there's a blonde ahead...
Being whistled at over a scanner makes for a great railfan outing

AMTKchaser
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by AMTKchaser »

Okay, i am in the clear! i can come out tonight!!
Weather-ball red, there's a blonde ahead...
Being whistled at over a scanner makes for a great railfan outing

Mike H
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Mike H »

You have got to love the A- Team!!! Calls and wakes you up in the morning and then wants you to ride their train. I don't know.....No date AS OF YET.......That could change before the end of the day. I am waiting to see what the little lady has planned for tonight before I know if I am going to come out and play.

I didn't know the Spirit of Manistee was coming out to play tonight. That is almost a historic even! Might be hard to pass up!!
Mike H

AveryRdhouse
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by AveryRdhouse »

Intern. You and your hand can wait for another day. Get out there and fined a spot for that new industrial park. I heard that Toy yota was looking at the old Trussway property. And one more thing. Keep the Spirit of Manistee IN Manistee. Everytime it goes out with the A-Team, it comes back broken.
Bill

Mike H
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Mike H »

No Intern tonight! Down for the count! Got the sickness, and don't even want to move! To make things worse, the Spirit of Manistee couldn't make it out of the yard today. I think it would have gotten home sick and nobody like a home sick locomotive.
Mike H

muskegonrr
Railroadfan...fan

I'm Sick Too!
Wooooooo Woooooooo

GLC 392
TSBY/GLC KID

Unread post by GLC 392 »

why does it always get broken or painted bill?

amtrak1007
MP 25 Productions Co-Founder

Unread post by amtrak1007 »

Mike H wrote:No Intern tonight! Down for the count! Got the sickness, and don't even want to move! To make things worse, the Spirit of Manistee couldn't make it out of the yard today. I think it would have gotten home sick and nobody like a home sick locomotive.
Mike H
muskeegonrr wrote:I'm Sick Too!
I was sick during last week's grand adventure.... So what's your point mike?

i995impalass
Yooper Foamer

Unread post by i995impalass »

I might be so bold as to head out and catch ZeE OnE FiTy OnE- 22. Catch You Boys Later...........

jukeman
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by jukeman »

I was sick for 4 days this week as well. You're in for a long haul Mike if it's the same strain of U R infect that I had.

tallguybry
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by tallguybry »

Mike H wrote:Got the sickness
Mike H
The curable kind of sickness, right??? :wink:

Mike H
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Mike H »

I don't know, I thought I had the kissing sickness, (which might have been true at the beginning) but that is not the case now. After spending all afternoon at the hospital, they tell me that I have Peritonsillar Cellulitis. Whatever that means!

I went to the doctor’s office, because I got worse overnight. Seems to make sense. So the doctor say, "Open your mouth and say aaahhhh". So I do as I am told and without missing a beat the doctor says "OH MY GOD!!! (Imagine the look on my face at this point!) You need to go the ER right now!" So long story short, I got to have my first IV and am VERY glad that I didn't go for a ride with the A- Team last night. The hospital wanted me to spend the night, but I am kind of partial to my bed, so I get to go back for round two with the IV tomorrow. Yippee!!!
Mike H

jukeman
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by jukeman »

Cellulitis...... I dated a girl with alot of that on the back of her legs once.

i995impalass
Yooper Foamer

Unread post by i995impalass »

Mike H wrote:I don't know, I thought I had the kissing sickness, (which might have been true at the beginning) but that is not the case now. After spending all afternoon at the hospital, they tell me that I have Peritonsillar Cellulitis. Whatever that means!

I went to the doctor’s office, because I got worse overnight. Seems to make sense. So the doctor say, "Open your mouth and say aaahhhh". So I do as I am told and without missing a beat the doctor says "OH MY GOD!!! (Imagine the look on my face at this point!) You need to go the ER right now!" So long story short, I got to have my first IV and am VERY glad that I didn't go for a ride with the A- Team last night. The hospital wanted me to spend the night, but I am kind of partial to my bed, so I get to go back for round two with the IV tomorrow. Yippee!!!
Mike H
Mike you need wash your hands more frequently...HA! I am sure Bill will agree

muskegonrr
Railroadfan...fan

Well, all I have to say is stay away. STAY AWAY! A hospital stay or even a doctor's visit is the last thing I need right now. On behalf of the A- Team I wish you the best of recovery and if you need anything be sure to let us know. Oh, By the way, I will hold back on the early morning phone calls unti you are better. I guess I will have to find something else to keep us (The A- Team) occupied. Best Wishes Mike!
Wooooooo Woooooooo

amtrak1007
MP 25 Productions Co-Founder

Unread post by amtrak1007 »

I thought railroading was like being a stagehand, working 24-7-365.... but do get better Mike, we want all of our "celebration" plans to be as festive as it can be. Sigh... Off to the motorcycle show I go, if you were feeling better Mike i'd say you should come check out the Purrfect Angels show, its really something to see ... :wink: :wink:

CAT345C
RedNeck Train Chaser

Unread post by CAT345C »

come on the Hospital isn't that bad, if you beat a 25 day stay, and a half million dollars worth of treatment, you beat me!
Making the railroad all Catywompus since 2008

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66353741@N07/02EZ1e

Mick
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Mick »

Mike Tabone wrote:...a half million dollars worth of treatment...
Geez Mike, what did they give you? Two aspirins, a Diet Coke and Video-On-Demand? You must have full coverage! :wink:
Seriously, glad to hear that you're doing well!

Mick Enright
"Jump Sim, and save yourself!"
---Casey Jones' last words to fireman Sim Webb

CAT345C
RedNeck Train Chaser

Unread post by CAT345C »

Now I know why every one at the Auto Companies complain, about them taking away some of their Health Care!
Making the railroad all Catywompus since 2008

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66353741@N07/02EZ1e