Corrupt a Wish

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, but railroads start taking Friday's off to save money. So know you have more time to get to know Corky and Quacky :wink:

I wish for three more wishes
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted -- you're gonna need them because Corky & Quacky are demanding one each. So that leaves you with just one...

I wish I could see 4449 in action next Friday.
Owosso Steve

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Granted..but from the back seat of an MSP car after they try to pull you over for speeding and leading a little chase of your own..

I wish for a wish

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Granted, then it is repo'd by the bank!

I wish I get 4449 Friday!

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Granted..but it gets you..remember..it's supposed to hit your car...

I wish it was tuesday already

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Granted, Monday is now called 'Tuesday'.

I wish I knew who Steve Lee was like everyone else around here...
~ Charles W.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, except who is Steve Lee? Well, whoever he is you now know, Charles. And please introuduce him to Corky and Quacky. I think they've done had it with me, James, PSG, SW...and Lord knows PSG's and my wife have had it with those nit wits. Time for them to move on and Steve Lee seems like a good vict...I mean candidate.

Whatever it is that I wished for that started this whole Corky and Quacky thing I wish I could take it back.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Don Simon wrote:Whatever it is that I wished for that started this whole Corky and Quacky thing I wish I could take it back.
It was the corkbed, Don!
Granted. You are now going to install cement ties and continuous-welded rail throughout your layout, helix included. But you have to rip up everything first, then give it to Corky to take back. And you thought it took a long time to get THIS FAR with your layout! :twisted:

I wish I will see trains in North Carolina this week.
Owosso Steve

SteveTJ
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by SteveTJ »

granted, but the civil unrest in North Carolina because of the peoples hero (#88 )not winning a race in over a year makes railfanning difficult.

I wish for SP 4449 to head east out of Durand and down the Mt. Clemens sub before leaving Michigan.
My YouTube Videos
www.youtube.com/stevetj001

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Granted. The Obama administration (along with the Congress) decide that the 4449 has no place in modern-day America. They ban it from the country under penalty of scrapping if Doyle tries to bring it back into the States. The government decrees that it take the shortest possible route out of the country, and it runs east out of Durand to Pt. Huron, where CN bans it from the tunnel. It then heads down the Mt. Clemens Subdivision to Detroit, where CP allows it through the tunnel only if the fire is dropped. It then spends time in various locations throughout Canada until it settles down in a Museum (newly established even) in the Brantford area...

I wish I had an appetite right now...
~ Charles W.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. And you eat an entire Chicago deep dish pizza from Pizzeria Uno. But it sets you back $25.

I wish I DIDN'T have such an appetite all the time.
Owosso Steve

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

granted..now you look like a starved model...

I wish I could find out whatthe UB CSL freighter was around 8pm..not on any of my info..

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Granted. It was the UP-Bound Chicago-Short-Line ore hauler...

I wish I'd been able to make it to foamerfest this year.
~ Charles W.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, but we discover you're one of the guys in this pciture :wink:

I wish the above picture included Corky and Quacky :lol:

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

I wish I could find out whatthe UB CSL freighter was around 8pm..not on any of my info..
Railnut that was CSL Niagara heading to Superior Midwest Energy for a load of western coal for Belledune NB
I wish the above picture included Corky and Quacky
Granted but you were there hiding just in front of the pilot wheels on the ground between the rails and your wife saw the picture and recognized it was you by your tennis shoes. All of a sudden you hear a familar voice yelling " DON GET YOUR TUSHIE IN HERE yes dear you sayWHAT IS THIS IS?... THIS YOU IN THE PICTURE?what picture dear you say back to her ON THE COMPUTER... You told me you were going to the store for some dog food for Corky's an Quacky's dogs. Well never mine we will disgust it later... she sayes I have a job for you. Those dogs left alot of presents for you and they are all over the back yard.

I wish I could figure out why my RS3 I just put a decoded in is not working right
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Granted...but then you realize you are trying to put a decoder in an old Model Power RS-3..like trying to put fuel injectors in a Model T...

I wish for good weather as my Dad and family priest visit the island..

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, but you are cursed by the devil as the person you thought was the family priest turned out to be a devil worshiper your Dad just met.
PlymouthStationGuy wrote:
I wish I could figure out why my RS3 I just put a decoded in is not working right
Umm, Bill.... you installed it backward! :shock:
And not to mention that smoke you saw was not a smoke generator... :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

I wish Steve, Don, Bill, Corky, Quacky, Mrs Simon, and Janice would all make amends, and Don remembers it as a dream.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. We all made amends when we come to the conclusion that it was all James' fault.

I wish I knew if 1225 would be fixed in time for the Polar Express in November.
Owosso Steve

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, they hire you to do the next part of the shod... I mean good boiler work like they did last time :D

I wish for good weather friday

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Granted, you have good weather for staying home and reading a book. What book, you ask? Why none other than JT's Guide to Basic Photography of course!

(You didn't say what you wanted good weather for.)

I wish I could sleep at night, especially on nights before I open at work. :(
~ Charles W.