Random Thoughts

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Random Thoughts

Unread post by AARR »

I am not a cow/calf!!!!
Oops, I'll mooooove on :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

The Lions won a game...did hell freeze over? Naw, that'll happen when they win the SuperBowl :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

Don Simon wrote:The Lions won a game...did hell freeze over? Naw, that'll happen when they win the SuperBowl :lol:
restore the roar...er wait...wasn't that 1991 or 92. the last time the Lions were respectable..with Barry Sanders
Exit stage left

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

The Lions had a medicore season or two in the late 90's just prior to the Villan, I mean Millan era.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Are Zebras black with white stripes or white with black stripes :?

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Zebras are red with patches of black and white that happen to resemble stripes.
~ Charles W.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Why can't the Tigers just win the division outright anbd quit !@#$%^&* backing their way into it? Maybe because they're not as good as I'd like to think they are :(

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hobojim »

Lost in the uphoria of the win is the fact that that is the first time the Lions have EVER beat the Redskins. EVER

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Even the the Lions finally won I still wish they would have drafted defensive players this year and a quarterback next year.
Lost in the uphoria of the win is the fact that that is the first time the Lions have EVER beat the Redskins. EVER
Why am I not surprised

GTW6401
how bout no

Unread post by GTW6401 »

What in the hell are you talking about? The lions have beaten the Redskins before. 33-17 in 1999, and 15-10 in 2000.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

What in the hell are you talking about? The lions have beaten the Redskins before. 33-17 in 1999, and 15-10 in 2000.
Someone forgot their valium this morning :P :wink: . And pre-season doesn't count :lol: (jkg)

GT Railfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GT Railfan »

Why Do Drive Thru Banks Have Brail on the Buttons?
Take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the Ice! lol

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Cause in MI they'll give a drivers license to anyone...I seriously think they do.

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Don Simon wrote:
Cause in MI they'll give a drivers license to anyone...I seriously think they do.

Maybe. In the Chicago area, they hand out drivers' licenses like candy. I think the candy store in the mall must make more money selling drivers licenses than sugar products.
~ Charles W.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Is anyone surprised the Lions were blasted by the bears?

Is anyone surprised Minnosota caught the Tigers? Except for Verlander, and to some degree Palanco, when will the Tiger starts start playing like stars?

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hobojim »

One more win and the lions will be as successful and Mourningwhiggs/Millin's first and more successful than Millin's last. :shock:

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

Guess John Lennon was tone deaf cause he is the one that told Yoko Ono she could sing.
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Guess John Lennon was tone deaf cause he is the one that told Yoko Ono she could sing.
I think the drugs had something to do with his attraction to Yoko's singing :)

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Don Simon wrote:Is anyone surprised the Lions were blasted by the bears?
One of my coworkers mentioned there was a 12 point spread on the Lions-Bears game, and he bet on the Lions. I consider myself a Lions fan (and, for what it's worth, a Tigers fan), but based on how the Lions have played over the last several years, his bet was a sucker's bet. Ironically, it's not that hard to be a Lions fan out here, mostly because of all the Cubs fans running around. The main difference I've found between the Lions and the Cubs (yeah, yeah, football vs. baseball, I know, I know...) is the Cubs actually win once in a while. :twisted:
~ Charles W.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Bets the Togs Lose.