Corrupt a Wish

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
TrainWatcher
The Beast

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Granted, but the Beatles Aren't.
conrailmike wrote:
Don Simon wrote:So she looks at James and C&OGP7 and..
....laughs at James and says "yeah, right"
Where in the heck did that come from? Mike that was an odd comment.

I wish to have a good day at the Airshow, and with for Bill and Don to have a Foursome with Corky and Quacky. As this happens Mrs. Simon and Janice come back from a Day of shopping.

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

granted..now Don is living in your attic and Bill is still missing and Corkey and Quacky are on the run someplace in Mexico..oh..did I mention that Mrs Simon is on the warpath..make sure she doesn't find out where Don is..or your both gonna be "swimming with the fishes"...

I wish Don well!

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Granted. Don is quite well. James, on the other hand...isn't. Mrs. Simon got on the board, saw Don was living in James' attic and headed for James' house. When she got there, she knocked on the door, and James made the mistake of answering it. When he realized his mistake, he turned around and ran out the back door, planning to hop in his car and make his getaway. Unfortunately, Don's wife had the foresight to remove his spark plugs (and wrap his car in saran wrap (sp?)) before knocking on the door. When James saw the saran wrap, he ran past the car and down the street. For some reason Mrs. Simon chased James for a block or two, giving Don enough time to get out of James attic and over to PSG's basement.

I wish to not be the only person in my entire @#$@#$ department tomorrow night at work. :evil: :evil: :evil:
~ Charles W.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. When Railnut reported Corky & Quacky were in Mexico, he meant Mexico, MO. They then found a ride with a truck driver, who was delivering a load of lumber to Menard's in the Elgin area. There they found a pile of tool vests, put them on, and joined you in the lumber department. Now they're YOUR problem!

I wish I could see 3 great steam locomotives without foam everywhere.
Owosso Steve

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer
Location: Less than 100' from CSX (LSRC) Saginaw Sub. MP 61.4 in Highland, MI

Unread post by conrailmike »

TrainWatcher wrote:Granted, but the Beatles Aren't.
conrailmike wrote:
Don Simon wrote:So she looks at James and C&OGP7 and..
....laughs at James and says "yeah, right"
Where in the heck did that come from? Mike that was an odd comment.
It wasn't an odd comment, she was "eyeing" you and that was her response.... as in when you look at a hot girl and she looks at you and says "yeah right" - a.k.a. "keep dreaming" :D

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

I wish I could see 3 great steam locomotives without foam everywhere
Granted but Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum are closed because everyone went to Steam Festival. So your outside the fence looking in. Then you feel a tap on your shoulder. Guess who he said you turn around and thats right its Mario the Shark, Guido the Hitman and his brother, Mario sayes you want to pay me my money? You say Sorry Mario I dont have it. He goes awwww did you hear that Guido he sayes he does not have it. Well Mario says tell ya what I am going to do ( as he slaps your face not hard tho) I want you to work it off for me. I want you to drive to Elgin Ill. and pick up these two dames. you cant miss them they are twin sisters ya know. and bring them back to me they need to go back to Washington Mi.. ok Boobie then all of a sudden you hear organ music coming from all around you and our annoucer saying .Will SW do it or will he be wear cement tennis shoes, Stay tune for out next exciting show Leave it to Corky.
I wish I for SW to go to Elgin Ill
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, SW is in Elgin and so is :lol: :lol: :lol: Corky and Quacky. They've come back from Mexico MO looking for SW cause only a real man can satisfy their need to spend money and get husbands in trouble with their wives :shock: . Bill and I are on the run (and I'm not telling where) and if our wives catch us we may rather be wearing those cement shoes Mario the Shark, Guido the Hitman, and his brother intended for SW. So SW is tryng to think of a way to unload Corky and Quacky on James and C&OGP7. Realizing that will probably not work SW gets a great idea... :idea:

He knows where he can show the girls many studly men and see steam engines. So he goes to Owosso to watch steam engines and unload the girls on studly foamers.

I wish Mrs. Simon NEVER EVER reads this thread or I'm dead :shock:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Granted, but instead, I'm going to print this entire thread out, staple it together, call it a book, and hand deliver it to Mrs Simon since I know where you live :)

i wish my return honeymoon flight didn't get cancelled this morning.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer

Granted, but now your flight TO your honeymoon has been canceled and the airline that you selected went out of business.

I wish it was warmer for the girls' birthday party today.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted, but now everyone is in the pool and there are so many girls you have to watch them like a hawk because they all can't swim very well. Now you can't even turn around to see the coal, stone, and grain trains that all pass by while the party is going on (oh well, at least you can FEEL them as they rumble by).

I wish I could get a lot done today.
Owosso Steve

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer

SW wrote:Granted, but now everyone is in the pool and there are so many girls you have to watch them like a hawk because they all can't swim very well. Now you can't even turn around to see the coal, stone, and grain trains that all pass by while the party is going on (oh well, at least you can FEEL them as they rumble by).
Nope, sorry. The rule is, you keep an eye on your own kid(s) if they're in the pool. I'm not a lifeguard. :D
SW wrote:I wish I could get a lot done today.
Granted, but now you twice as much to do tomorrow.

I wish for the weather to be nicer tomorrow

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted, but some bad meat in one of the hot dogs you ate at the birthday party made you sick as a dog so you alternate between bed and the bathroom all day and don't even care how nice it is outside.

I wish 765 would get here already so we can stop speculating on the route it's taking.
Owosso Steve

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, but Corky and Quacky, and NOW their cousin Creepy. Now, you have the 3 of them staking out your house. As you plan to go thru the "Hidden" tunnel, you notice them out the window. Corky comes and knocks down the door only to find you quivering in the corner. They take you in the bedroom, and tie you up. They rob your house, and steal your truck, you are tied by all limbs hanging from your ceiling, when Bill and Don come in. However, they didn't bring anything to untie the Quintouple knots they put in the bonds. Then, a CSXT loaded grain from Flint, derails and heads straight for your house because Creepy sabotaged the rails...

I wish for SP 4449 to be here already....

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Granted. It's here: SP 4449. Satisfied?

I wish I could listen to Eminem at work...

SW wrote:Granted. When Railnut reported Corky & Quacky were in Mexico, he meant Mexico, MO. They then found a ride with a truck driver, who was delivering a load of lumber to Menard's in the Elgin area. There they found a pile of tool vests, put them on, and joined you in the lumber department. Now they're YOUR problem!
Not my problem. I work in Carpentersville (north of Elgin) and in the Hardware department. I think they got lumber confused with receiving, and nobody's noticed two more clowns running around the store. :twisted:
~ Charles W.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, you can listen to Eminem at work now. And guess who loooves Eminem...you got it :P Corky and Quacky. They are now stuck to you like Y@ to MAW. They dance and giggle (I don't know how you dance to cRAP but they do and it won't be pretty :P around you 24/7 and want to party with you, Charles. You have no hope of ditching them or getting a real girlfriend. They even follow you rail fanning listening to Eminem's cRAP :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P . So the only people who want to railfan with you are people who like cRap.
PS. My son sells fish to Eminem and the store he works for takes care of Em's many fish tanks at his house :)

I wish my 13 year old daughter didn't think she was the boss of the house
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, but Corky and Quacky decide to teach her a "TRADE" :twisted:

I wish I coukld have gotten SP 4449 and had not had other plans....

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Granted, you now have no life and no commitments so you can spend all your time on the platform in Durand waiting for the 4449 to return to OwAsso... :twisted: It takes you years to realize the shindig 4449 is headed to in Owasso is actually in Kansas though...

I wish I had laundry facilities in my apartment.
~ Charles W.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, but you don't know how to do laundry so everything you wash shrinks or is bleached.

I wish Sy Fy (formerly Sci Fi) would run a Godzilla movie marathon

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

Granted but you are to busy trying to figure out how to get rid of Corky and Quacky. So far all of your ideas did not work. Frustrated you locked yourself in the den and started to read the want ads. Maybe you can find a job for both of them.( in Michigan Yea Right) Then you saw this ad "Unwanted pests in your house.. Call Acme Pest Control WE DO GOOD WORK ( were have I heard that before) What the hey you say to yourself Why not it see what they can do. You give them a call and they are sending there best man. Hours later you hear a knock on the door. You run and get it. You see the exterminator wearing a blue uniform and a name tag it reads Wile E.and caring a tool box and next to him was a barrel of gun powder and he sayes I would like to introduce myself my name is Wile E. Coyote Super Genius.
I wish for the clubs building to be done now so I can go to Don's house and sit in my car and just watch the fun
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

SteveTJ
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by SteveTJ »

Granted, but you get to Don's house and he's not home and has forgotten all about Corky and Quacky for the day because SP 4449 has made an unexpected stop at Sterling Yard so all us eastsiders can admire it for a few days before heading back to Owosso.

I wish one of the local stations would've had a 2 hour tv special yesterday with live hd views of SP 4449 from their chopper.
My YouTube Videos
www.youtube.com/stevetj001