Corrupt a Wish

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, but you waste your time partying on the beach rather than productively railfanning the FEC.

I wish the next time I go to Durand there will be more than the 3 in 5 hours I saw last time
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Big Frank
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Big Frank »

GRANTED , you get 20 in 5 hours, But the 20 is you have 20 foamers an hour for 5 hrs asking you what the train traffic is like in Durand. HAHAHA u never said trains tisk tisk

I wish there was an exclusive RR fan.com day at trainfest for rrfan members only
Beating Up Foamer's and Rail Nerds Since 1981... I h8 u all!!!!

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

granted but when all the other people at TF09 hear about that, they all join railroadfan (including the Rat) which makes us the largest railroad site ever but also the site with too many fails resulting in permanent shut-down of the site.

do you really want that to happen? :P

i wish i could grow a sweet beard instead of the lame one i have now.
Bottom text.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. In about 5 years.

I wish the 4449 chasers would have good weather conditions for the remainder of today and all day tomorrow.
Owosso Steve

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer
Location: Less than 100' from CSX (LSRC) Saginaw Sub. MP 61.4 in Highland, MI

Unread post by conrailmike »

Granted, but they all drive too fast and get nailed by the police and receive speeding tickets.

I wish for the weather to be good on Saturday because I don't want it to rain while I'm in Owosso

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Granted, 4 minutes into the trip you relax. You watch as the Michigan countryside passes by, then you feel a tap on the shoulder, and there is lovely Corky And Quacky sitting next to you :D

I wish I could walk on water :D

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Granted. You can walk on water, but your swimming days are completely over.

I wish for lots of rain on the 4449/765/1225/etc parade this weekend. Not so much on the 4449/765/1225, but definitely on the parade of foamers trailing behind. :twisted:
~ Charles W.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, but afterwards they drive to your house and camp outside waiting for the next time you come out...

I wish Corky and Quacky would railfan with PSG and I
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted, but they are so disruptive you end up not seeing any trains.

I wish I could walk on water like James.
Owosso Steve

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Granted..just then God realizes you guys are mimicking Him and you both get hit by the Fitz...

I wish I could get a day off sooner that Tuesday..

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, you can have today off. But you're working so yu don't get the message until tomorrow and it's too late, you worked on your day off.

I wish GLC would pick up some coal traffic to either Durand or Petoskey

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted, a new coal-fired power plant is build in Petoskey. GLC picks up the coal from CN in Durand and takes it up there. But the rail can't handle the weight and there are constant derailments, at least one a week. Then the enviro-whackos get into the action and get the plant shut down. GLC applies to abandon between Walton Jct. and Petoskey.

I wish that man with mental problems in Dearborn didn't try to raise hundreds of chihuahuas in his house.
Owosso Steve

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

Granted but Corky and Quacky saw the story on the news and felt sorry for the little dogs and went to the Michigan Humane Society in Dearborn and adopted 6 each of them and went back to Don's house and now Don has a wife two kids two borders( who dont pay rent) and 12 chihuahuas to feed and clean up after. Well just Corky and Quacky and the dogs he has to clean up after.
I wish I could figure out how to add and enterence to this building I am working on.
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Granted..but now you need to hire a clean up team..and get a tow truck..seeing as how a car just drove through the wall..making a new entrance.

I wish my dad could bring some of my siblings wen he comes to visit Tuesday.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted they are all 2 years old. :D

I wish Steve could be more ORIGIONAL on his wishes and not copies others wishes :D

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer

TrainWatcher wrote:Granted they are all 2 years old. :D

I wish Steve could be more ORIGIONAL on his wishes and not copies others wishes :D
James, it's spelled O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L.

Granted, but now he has such great wishes and everyone else says "screw it, I'm not posting anymore"

I wish I could've went to trainfest this weekend.... :evil:

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Oops, Fail for me :D

Granted, it pours and there is so mush Foam you have to use a ballon to float over it :D

I wish CSXT would run trains!

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

Granted, it pours and there is so mush Foam you have to use a ballon to float over it
I think you mean m-u-c-h and b-a-l-l-o-o-n-s ........ geeeeeeeeeee wizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz James I am running out of paper and ink in my printer
Granted but CSXT stands for Constantly Slow eXtra Trains that run at night so we will never see any them.
I wish for this building I am workin on to be done by morning.
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. You have this new special paint that you applied to your building, and you have to bake the finish. But you forget about it in the oven and its REALLY done in the morning.

For your next project, I wish you would write a software version of your decoder book that would work like a spell checker. That way whenever James posted, we would know what he was saying AND it would be spelled correctly!
Owosso Steve

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer

Granted, but it's such a huge software package that the basic version of it costs around $600.00. This is because he let Corky and Quacky help him design it.

I wish to start getting out on Fridays to do some railfanning when we start working 4 10 hour days.