Random Thoughts

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Re: Random Thoughts

Unread post by AARR »

I wonder what wonderful video trainmanbearpigman is working on right now
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Does anyone think that Big Foot is alive and well in our modern times?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Depends how big Big Foot's foot really is... what with how tall people are growing these days, he might've shaved and found some clothes to wear...he might even be walking around the streets of downtown Detroit these days...blending into the shadows and hiding right there in plain sight. :shock:
~ Charles W.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Charles W wrote:Depends how big Big Foot's foot really is... what with how tall people are growing these days, he might've shaved and found some clothes to wear...he might even be walking around the streets of downtown Detroit these days...blending into the shadows and hiding right there in plain sight. :shock:
Perhaps they're disguised as a center on a basketball team or an offensive lineman :lol:

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

How is it that I can have 3 cavities that don't hurt, but as soon as the dentist fills two of them, those are the ones that suddenly hurt? Methinks I've found another dentist with an overactive imagination. It wouldn't be the first dentist I've been to who filled a cavity that didn't exist...
~ Charles W.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Charles W wrote:How is it that I can have 3 cavities that don't hurt, but as soon as the dentist fills two of them, those are the ones that suddenly hurt? Methinks I've found another dentist with an overactive imagination. It wouldn't be the first dentist I've been to who filled a cavity that didn't exist...
I had a dentist like that once...the emphasis is on ONCE. Find another one Charles and at least get a second opinion.

JANGAJONGA
Epic Fail B34 Master

Unread post by JANGAJONGA »

B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

JANGAJONGA wrote:B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34
If I didn't know JJ I'd think he was playing bingo :lol:

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B34 B56 B56 B56 B56 B56 B56 B56 DIMUNDZ GO BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
Bottom text.

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

How many guys here thinks Tiger Wood's wife after she found out he was fooling around on her.
That she grabbed a golf club and went after him. Hence the fast get away. Hence the accident
say Aye
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

ns8401
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ns8401 »

I said AYE and I mentioned my theory on it here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15717
Celebrating Over 3800 Posts in HD
This updated Signature Brought To YOU By The One The Only MQT3001!
NS8401, Online, At Trackside And On Your Side

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

PlymouthStationGuy wrote:How many guys here thinks Tiger Wood's wife after she found out he was fooling around on her.
That she grabbed a golf club and went after him. Hence the fast get away. Hence the accident
say Aye
It's as good as theory as I've heard yet. I hope they work things out and stay married.

ns8401
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ns8401 »

When a prostitute won't defend you even AFTER you pay her.... you need to hang it up, like the Lieutenant Governor in Illinois.

Crow T Robot
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Crow T Robot »

When will CSX finally turn the Plymouth Sub into a bike trail?
http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=24021
http://crow_t_robot.rrpicturearchives.net/
http://www.youtube.com/user/Spawn674 - I need a better video camera

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

A knowledgeable person is not necessarily wise

For example, a knowledgeable person knows how to take a good picture of a train, a wise person knows to stay off railroad property while doing so.

TSB
peon

Unread post by TSB »

100 consecutive days of 90+ degrees evaporates approx. 19 inches of water from a pool.

Hmmm, what else can I do today?
5 years on college faculties
34 years working on railroads

RR is more fun

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

what ever happen to DB Cooper?

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Why do people who have a wheelchair on their license plate drive like they're in a wheelchair? You're free - not in a wheelchair - DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT!!!! :evil:
Owosso Steve

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

SW wrote:Why do people who have a wheelchair on their license plate drive like they're in a wheelchair? You're free - not in a wheelchair - DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT!!!! :evil:
Not all of them are out of their wheelchair..one guy who visited the hobby store would have his van pick him up in his wheelchair from the rear, he'd wheel to the front, and controlled everything staying in his chair with his hands like a nintendo controller.

I agree other than that, at least drive the speed limit!
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

ns8401
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ns8401 »

Why is it that the Bears passed up on two makeable field goals and are down 13 now instead of 7?