Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:48 pm
Would you rather have an apple orchard in your backyard or a cherry orchard?
Apple. I haven't had an "orchard" but I have had more than several trees of each.

Would you rather have a new phone every week or no phone at all?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:57 pm
Would you rather have a new phone every week or no phone at all?

None.

Would you rather go bird watching or watch a MLB game in person?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:53 pm
Would you rather go bird watching or watch a MLB game in person?
Bird watching with my son. He knows nature. Professional sports...meh.

Would you rather only ever eat raw red meat or only ever eat plants?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Only eat plants. Made a impossible meat burger last week, pretty tasty, not quite the same as a ground beef cooked burger, but far better than raw red meat.

Would you rather have me create Michael's rank, or let him choose his own?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

~Z~ wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:33 am
Would you rather have me create Michael's rank, or let him choose his own?
Create one for him (and you can do mine too)

Would you rather fall into a narrow mine shaft that you can’t crawl out of or get stuck in mud and you can’t pull out of it?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:13 am
Would you rather fall into a narrow mine shaft that you can’t crawl out of or get stuck in mud and you can’t pull out of it?

Stuck in mud.

Would you rather work on a cruise ship 6 months of the year for the same money you make at your current job in a year or the status quo?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:00 pm
Would you rather work on a cruise ship 6 months of the year for the same money you make at your current job in a year or the status quo?
I can handle a cruise ship job as long as Mrs. AARR and I go as a team but that's not likely so status quo I guess.

Would you rather get wildly famous and rich on social media but go against your values, or earn a reasonable wage at a job you have been honest about?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:21 pm
Would you rather get wildly famous and rich on social media but go against your values, or earn a reasonable wage at a job you have been honest about?

The second.

Would you rather work 1 mile underground in a coal mine or 1000 feet up washing skyscraper windows?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:31 am
Would you rather work 1 mile underground in a coal mine or 1000 feet up washing skyscraper windows?
The first. After about 30' up I get the hee-bee-jees looking down.

Would you rather have your worst enemy do a documentary on your life or the political deep state use government agencies to ruin your reputation?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:29 am
Would you rather have your worst enemy do a documentary on your life or the political deep state use government agencies to ruin your reputation?

The first.

Would you rather have a rail trail named after you or a bridge named after you?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:56 am
Would you rather have a rail trail named after you or a bridge named after you?
I guess a rail trail but I am fine being incognito and irrelevant

Would you rather appear on the Price is Right or Wheel of Fortune?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:45 am
Would you rather appear on the Price is Right or Wheel of Fortune?

The Price is Right.

Would you rather watch 70's reruns not of your choice or new shows that you can choose?

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

New shows that I can choose. Now if it was 80's or 90's shows, I may just let the rerun run and not be given the choice.

Would you rather let users choose their own ranks, or have me determine them? bonus - you two got your ranks updated today from posting on this thread over the past few days :)
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

~Z~ wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:07 am
Would you rather let users choose their own ranks, or have me determine them? bonus - you two got your ranks updated today from posting on this thread over the past few days :)
Let Z pick them for a while and see what he comes up with. I like your sense of humor 🙂 .

Would you rather give up sex or lose your eyesight?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

Agreed. Although I still like Super Long Thread Jockey. :D
AARR wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:30 am
Would you rather give up sex or lose your eyesight?

If I lost my eye sight I might as well give up sex :lol:

Would you rather see a remake of Forrest Gump or Shawshank Redemption? Maybe we should have a poll?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:15 pm
Would you rather see a remake of Forrest Gump or Shawshank Redemption? Maybe we should have a poll?
I haven't seen Shawshank Redemption, but I thought Forrest Gump was decent. I guess I'll vote for SR this time.

Would you rather never have to eat or sleep?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:58 pm
Would you rather never have to eat or sleep?

Probably sleep since it takes more time. Same as you I assume.

Would you rather watch your favorite movie on an IMAX screen alone or on a 25 inch TV with whomever you want?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:26 am
Would you rather watch your favorite movie on an IMAX screen alone or on a 25 inch TV with whomever you want?
I’m ok watching on either screen alone 😎

Would you rather get fully paid trip around the world for a month or three months normal pay but you can’t travel?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:00 am
Would you rather get fully paid trip around the world for a month or three months normal pay but you can’t travel?

I have no need to travel the world so I guess the second

Would you rather work in the family restaurant or the family movie theater?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:42 am
Would you rather work in the family restaurant or the family movie theater?
Both would be tough, but I will go with the theater, I guess. Either way when you say family you know in my family Mrs. AARR is running everything, you know that, right?

Would you rather have a job you hate, but be able to retire comfortably in by age 50, or have your dream job, but have to work until you are 70?