Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Stuck in mud

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:04 am
Would you rather have a job you hate, but be able to retire comfortably in by age 50, or have your dream job, but have to work until you are 70?

Retire at 50 even though most men do not retire well.

Would you rather be covered in bruises or a rash?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:15 am
Would you rather be covered in bruises or a rash?
Hmm, depends on which is the better story. I think bruises.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or to be invisible?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:08 am
Would you rather have the ability to fly or to be invisible?

Hmmm. I can already fly a plane and I'm invisible to most people so I am all set ! Invisible

Would you rather be able to manipulate people with the Jedi Mind Trick or be able to just make people happy without spending money?? :lol:

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:49 am
Would you rather be able to manipulate people with the Jedi Mind Trick or be able to just make people happy without spending money?? :lol:
My pride says the first but my faith makes me go for the 2nd :lol:

If you could only wear one type of shirt for the rest of your life, would you rather it be tank tops or long sleeve wick-aways?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:31 am
If you could only wear one type of shirt for the rest of your life, would you rather it be tank tops or long sleeve wick-aways?

That second one.

Would you rather always wear long black socks or never wear socks?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:31 am
Would you rather always wear long black socks or never wear socks?
I'm fine with long black socks even with shorts :lol:

Would you rather live in a tiny house on a nice street, or a big house on a less nice street?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:39 am
Would you rather live in a tiny house on a nice street, or a big house on a less nice street?

One of those would be nice but I will choose the 1st but it better be a REALLY NICE STREET!

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:49 am
With no kids I’ll take the tiny house but with kids it would be a tougher decision

Would you rather have a perfect symmetrical face and body but bad odors and noises or many imperfections but no odor?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:42 am
Would you rather have a perfect symmetrical face and body but bad odors and noises or many imperfections but no odor?

The first. I can cover up my stink.

Would you rather take/get the credit for someone else's YUGE good deed or have someone else get the credit for your small good deed?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:24 pm
Would you rather take/get the credit for someone else's YUGE good deed or have someone else get the credit for your small good deed?
The first :oops: but I would do the right thing and reluctantly go with the second.

Would you rather achieve a picture-perfect domestic life by 30 but not love your partner, or stay single before meeting the love of your life at 60?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:19 pm
Would you rather achieve a picture-perfect domestic life by 30 but not love your partner, or stay single before meeting the love of your life at 60?

I guess the first has been working out ok for me so far :lol:

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 11:25 am
Single for as long as possible

Would you rather you or your spouse be horribly disfigured in a fire?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 1:51 pm
Would you rather you or your spouse be horribly disfigured in a fire?

Me.

Would you rather have a lawn full or weeds or a perfect maintenance free lawn but it has fire ants?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:49 pm
Would you rather have a lawn full or weeds or a perfect maintenance free lawn but it has fire ants?
Fire Ants you say...I think I will go with the weeds. Those ants are wicked nasty.

Would you rather swim with sharks or walk through a lion’s den?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:13 am

It seems like I might have a better chance with the sharks although I would likely drown anyways.
Lions will kill you just out of boredom especially if you are denned in with them.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:42 am
I guess what I’m deciding is how I want to die. Give me the Lion den.

Would you rather alcohol or fast food be illegal?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:26 am

Well, I'm FAR from a health nut or in great shape and I don't drink or partake in the usual fast food places and I can't imagine banning either but if I had to I would pick Fast Food.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:09 am
Alcohol, wouldn’t change anything for me. I like a Chick fil A or McGriddle every now and then 🙂 .

Would you rather be royalty in Medieval times or live on $100,000 a year in modern America?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:57 am
Would you rather be royalty in Medieval times or live on $100,000 a year in modern America?

The second one.

Would you rather have a shack on a private secluded lake or a big cottage on a public lake with tons of boats and neighbors?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:53 am
Would you rather have a shack on a private secluded lake or a big cottage on a public lake with tons of boats and neighbors?
I’d go for the first but Mrs AARR the second so we would compromise and go with the second.

Would you rather give up vacations or one weekend a month you have to work?