Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see the MAL restored in its entirety or the AARR restored completely (including the ferries) ? Both of them running at their peak traffic numbers.
AARR, 1950's :!: :!: :!: My favorite railroad during my favorite railroad's best era :D

Would you rather be exceptionally good at swimming or tree climbing?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

Swimming seem more practical.

Would you rather have season tickets for The Lions or the Tigers?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have season tickets for The Lions or the Tigers?
Baseball is boring to watch and the Lion's are not entertaining to watch because they are under-achievers. I would rather have a bullet in my head :lol:

Would you rather be an expert in martial arts or psychiatry?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

Both would be useful in this day and age but I will go with Martial Arts just so I could teach people.

Would you rather be attacked by a raccoon or a dog?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be attacked by a raccoon or a dog?
Raccoon, I have been attacked by both but I beat the raccoon :lol:

Would you rather be 5' tall and in good health or 6'6", look good, but suffer from mental issues?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

6'6" is a bit too tall anyways so I will go with 5 foot tall and good health.

Would you rather live right off a very active main line or an old abandoned line? (I know which I would pick :lol: )

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live right off a very active main line or an old abandoned line? (I know which I would pick :lol: )
Even though I prefer to walk abandoned ROW's to watching active Class 1 lines if I have to live next to one or the other I'll take the active line because after a while the abandoned ROW will get boring.

Would you rather have lived in the days of steam when there was more rail activity but we were not as advanced (clean air, healthy food, medicine, clean water, etc.) or do you prefer today's rail action and the improved living conditions?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

Today.

Would you rather get chased a moose or a bear?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get chased a moose or a bear?
I'll take my chances with a moose. No sharp teeth or claws. But neither one would be a "fun run" :lol:

Would you rather catch a skunk by surprise or a killer bee nest?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

Skunk. I can handle being stinky and shunned.

Would you rather work at McDonalds or Burger King?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work at McDonalds or Burger King?
McDonalds, I prefer Burger King's but they all smell greasy. I eat a McGriddle (yummy!) once a year but haven't been to BK in 20 years. Am I missing anything? :lol:

Would you rather be a farmer or a hunter?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

Tough choice. I will take farmer I think.

Would you rather live in California, Texas or Florida?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in California, Texas or Florida?
Easy, TX, more business friendly and lots of good railroading.

Would you rather have loved and lost or never loved...trains :lol:

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

Loved and lost

Would you rather spend 8 hours in the mall or an 1 hour getting water-boarded? :lol:

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend 8 hours in the mall or an 1 hour getting water-boarded? :lol:
I'll take water boarding, how bad can something be when its called "water-boarding" :lol: Now if it was called death by excrutiating painful slow water torture then I would be scared :lol:

Would you rather be an astronaut or a deep sea explorer?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

Astronaut

Would you rather be on a sex offender list or a "no fly" list?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be on a sex offender list or a "no fly" list?
Ill go with the "no fly" list because sex offenders, in general but not always, cannot change. I have enough problems without adding "sex offenses" to the list :lol:

Would you rather have given up the internet for Lent or chocolate cake and why?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

I have done both and the internet is a lot more difficult so I will go with Chocolate cake.

Would you rather visit New Zealand or Australia?

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather visit New Zealand or Australia?
Hmm, they both are interesting. They both have unique and interesting wildlife. Can't decide :?

Would you rather appear in a video for Gangnam Style or Harlem Shake?

Michael
Stuck in mud

Unread post by Michael »

Which ever one was shorter.

Would you rather instantly know how to fix any car problem or know how to do any kind of surgery?