Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather instantly know how to fix any car problem or know how to do any kind of surgery?
I injured my hamstring and can't run so knowing how to fix it is just what I need right now :)

Would you rather be the next mayor of Detroit or have your skin ripped from you piece by piece while you are awake for each agonizing tear :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Mayor......I guess :lol:

Would you rather live in Chicago, NYC or LA?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Chicago, NYC or LA?
I would rather have my skin ripped from me piece by piece while awake for each agonizing tear :lol: Im a country boy :D

Would you rather be the "Crocodile Hunter" or a "Gator Boy"?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I'll take Crocodile Hunter for $200 Alex

Would you rather be on Who wants to be a Millionaire or Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be on Who wants to be a Millionaire or Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?
I'll be on Millionaire, use up all three life lines on the first question, and still get it wrong :lol:

Would you rather have a cat or dog?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Cat. They are pretty low maintenance.

Would you rather live in a trailer park in the area you want to live or live in a decked out mobile home traveling the country all year round ?

atrainguy60
Saginaw Sub Foamer

Unread post by atrainguy60 »

Michael wrote:Cat. They are pretty low maintenance.

Would you rather live in a trailer park in the area you want to live or live in a decked out mobile home traveling the country all year round ?
Decked out mobile home traveling the country, I love traveling.

Would you rather live right next to a train line that sees 20 trains a day, or live 10 minutes from a line that sees 80 trains a day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

atrainguy60 wrote:Would you rather live right next to a train line that sees 20 trains a day, or live 10 minutes from a line that sees 80 trains a day?
Next to a line that sees 20 a day. I'm lazy :lol: I'd rather live in close proximity to short lines and fossil ROW's 8)

Would you rather be an animal farmer or grain farmer?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be an animal farmer or grain farmer?
Grain. Less mess

Would you rather own a futuristic prototype car or any classic car from the past?

atrainguy60
Saginaw Sub Foamer

Unread post by atrainguy60 »

Michael wrote:
AARR wrote:Would you rather be an animal farmer or grain farmer?
Grain. Less mess

Would you rather own a futuristic prototype car or any classic car from the past?
Classic car, I think they're quaint.

Would you rather take a road trip to the Florida Keys or an Amtrak trip to Los Angeles?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

atrainguy60 wrote:Would you rather take a road trip to the Florida Keys or an Amtrak trip to Los Angeles?

Road trip to the Keys

Would you rather die at 30 in perfect health or live to be 100 but have health problems your whole life?

59caddy
bag of holding

Unread post by 59caddy »

100 in with health problems.

Would you rather be caught by a hurricane or a tornado?

59caddy
bag of holding

Unread post by 59caddy »

Tornado.

Would you rather be victimized in an embankment failure or a bridge collapse?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

59caddy wrote:Would you rather be victimized in an embankment failure or a bridge collapse?
Hmm, neither sound promising. I'll take my chances with the embankment because on a bridge means possibly dropping and free falling which means no control.

Would you rather spend the night in a haunted house without lights or crawl through a sewer pipe 100' long and just barely big enough to fit you lieing down.

59caddy
bag of holding

Unread post by 59caddy »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend the night in a haunted house without lights or crawl through a sewer pipe 100' long and just barely big enough to fit you lieing down.
First one, 'cause I will not be stuck in it forever

Would you rather die or be killed? :twisted:

59caddy
bag of holding

Unread post by 59caddy »

59caddy wrote:Would you rather die or be killed? :twisted:
Die, as it could be for natural causes. Being killed by somebody else is not natural.

Would you rather see a passenger train or a freight train?

brysonda
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by brysonda »

Freight train.

Given inclement weather, would you rather it be torrential downpour, or a very loud thunderstorm?

59caddy
bag of holding

Unread post by 59caddy »

Thunderstorm.

Jochs
Iron Horse Whisperer

Unread post by Jochs »

59caddy wrote:Thunderstorm.
Thread killer :twisted: :lol:
Jeff O.
Celebrating 11 years dial-up free!

(18:36:45) MagnumForce: Railfanning is way more fun when you stop caring about locomotives and signals
(19:11:29) cbehr91: I can't believe I'm +1ing Brent but +1

Jochs
Iron Horse Whisperer

Unread post by Jochs »

brysonda wrote:Freight train.

Given inclement weather, would you rather it be torrential downpour, or a very loud thunderstorm?
I'll keep the thread going...Loud thunderstorm. Out west they have dry thunderstorms where the rain evaporates before it reaches the ground, and torrential rain causes floods. Thunderstorms don't always have rain.

Would you rather get chased by a bat in the dark or bitten by a mosquito? (btw..mosquitoes kill more people in MI than bats do each year.)
Jeff O.
Celebrating 11 years dial-up free!

(18:36:45) MagnumForce: Railfanning is way more fun when you stop caring about locomotives and signals
(19:11:29) cbehr91: I can't believe I'm +1ing Brent but +1