Wauseon Ohio June 11th 2015

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
CSXBOY
Railroadfan...fan

Wauseon Ohio June 11th 2015

Unread post by CSXBOY »

Last Saturday, me and my mom went to Wauseon Ohio to railfan and give it another shot by going in the late morning. And boy I made a good decision I saw a total of 10 trains in 2 hours

Saw two Eastbound Norfolk Southern trains on route 2 near Delta one intermodal train and one mixed freight train

3rd train was a Eastbound Norfolk Southern mixed freight train in Wauseon powered by two dash 9s

4th train was a Westbound Norfolk Southern mixed freight with a Canadian National dash 9 leading and a NS dash 9 trailing

5th train was a Eastbound Norfolk Southern mixed freight with a dash 9 leading the train had a lot of auto parts cars I think it was bound for Detroit but I am not sure

6th train was a Westbound Norfolk Southern intermodal train the engineer kept giving me horn blasts the leader was a NS SD70ACE followed by two dash 9s

7th train was a Westbound Norfolk Southern oil train with a dash 9 and a SD60M trailing once again the engineer gave me yet another hornshow

8th train was a Eastbound Norfolk Southern mixed freight train with a NS dash 9 with a nice P5 and a UP AC45CCTE trailing

9th train was a Eastbound Norfolk Southern intermodal train with 1 NS dash 9 and 1 NS SD60M and a patched SP Locomotive! I saw on hertiage units that the SP locomotive was in La Porte IN at close to 9:00 am then I guess He was high priority so he zoomed by me it was 12:45 pm when it came through

10th and last train was a Westbound Norfolk Southern Mixed freight with a Union Pacific locomotive leading, another UP locomotive was traling second and a NS SD70M-2 trailing 3rd.

After that It was really hot outside so we went home and got into the cool Air conditioning