Q292.... and question...

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
TrainWatcher
The Beast

Q292.... and question...

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

She was stopped at Levan Wednesday night... Signal Issue or Eckles Issue (IDK) Did not get Numbers... Looked to be Maybe a SD70?? Had he high Light Like the SD70 but it was in YN2... Second Unit Looked to also be a wide cab.

Then tonight she passed by me at about 11:30p.... Again No Numbers...

However I noted that my Ford Plant takes 4 Boxcars of Transmissions... also there are normally 2 Tanks for a stop at the End of the spur. Anyone know what symbol this train is and When it Runs?? I am presuming it is a "D" but thats all I Know....

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

isn't Q292 a Honda-Collinwood rack train?
Exit stage left

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

First Q392 if eastbound, if westboud 399, but too early for them, not 292, and the local is D715, and how do you know it was a signal issue, and what is a Eckels issue?
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

The crossover is broke near the Eckles Road Crossing only opens part way... Secondly, The CSX Dispatchers have been having problems since they lifted the curfew with the signals. the Lights at Levan NEVER go Double Red After a Train Passes... Only Yellow/Red.....

Not to mention they were having a fiasco Wednesday... Chris and Bill will confirm that. There was a Yellow/Green/Red on the Sheldon block when we were there. They were playing with all of them....

Stitch
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Stitch »

Wednesday they were getting the signals up and running for the Sheldon road project. Atleast thats the jest of what I got out of the scanner communication. Four signal maintainers and their helpers plus the guy in charge of them were working on the East/West signals.
Railpictures.net contributions -
Railroad Picture Archives.net - http://crow_t_robot.rrpicturearchives.net/
http://www.youtube.com/user/Spawn674 - I need a better video camera

Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

Unread post by Racer »

I told you James that they have been testing the signals the last few days. They were testing them that day and the evening before that.
"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."

GTW6401
how bout no

Unread post by GTW6401 »

That time of night it might have been Q231.