Rank added

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
GRHC
Useless Poll Creator

Re: Rank added

Unread post by GRHC »

I would like my rank changed to RailroadFan.com Pariah.
My second choice would be Friend of Y121
I will let you Z choose which one or better yet maybe we should have a poll regarding this matter. lol

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

GRHC wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:30 am
I will let you Z choose which one or better yet maybe we should have a poll regarding this matter. lol
Typically you don't create your own rank; it's added by the suggestion of others. Your rank is updated to one that seemed fitting :)
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

GRHC
Useless Poll Creator

Unread post by GRHC »

~Z~ wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:43 am
GRHC wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:30 am
Typically you don't create your own rank; it's added by the suggestion of others. Your rank is updated to one that seemed fitting :)
LMFAO 🤣 Well apparently, there’s two sets of rules because others have been able to choose their own rank. With that being said thank you Z I actually really like my new rank and I will do my best to live up to it.

FYI: polls are fun.

If you would like to take any of the future polls that I create and are not a registered user you can become a one by clicking on the link provided below.
ucp.php?mode=register