bios of b1g members

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
rsinoms
Human Moose Elephant

bios of b1g members

Unread post by rsinoms »

in order for my mom to let me go railfan in durand she would like to meet some of you. Anyways if a couple of could start a word document with a picture, name, age, intrest and anything else you wnat like; i kill a bunh of school kids onlast weekend. JK. LOL

Thanks,
Russell

My email is: Amtrak_russ@yahoo.com
You say trestle... I say Trussell!!!

tsinoms
Adult Gerber Baby

Unread post by tsinoms »

Do you need my bio? :):):):):) :D :o :o :lol: 8) :P :wink:
This is my life. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

If this is a problem get used to it.

J T
Hates Supper

Re: bios of b1g members

Unread post by J T »

rsinoms wrote:in order for my mom to let me go railfan in durand she would like to meet some of you.
Does she want to know who will be babysitting you? :wink:

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by trainjunkie47 »

Does your mom not trust you or does she think railfans are a bunch of oddballs? I'm not sure posting my picture would be doing you a favor.

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

Would my Mug shotwork? ......................I am only on parole for another 10 years :wink: Check the show yourself page
http://www.railroadfan.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=726

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

I think your Mom is smart. I'll try to send something soon. In the mean time show your Mom my signature, "If momma aint happy, aint nobody happy". That will tell her volumes about my wife :)
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

i995impalass
Yooper Foamer

Re: bios of b1g members

Unread post by i995impalass »

rsinoms wrote:in order for my mom to let me go railfan in durand she would like to meet some of you. Anyways if a couple of could start a word document with a picture, name, age, intrest and anything else you wnat like; i kill a bunh of school kids onlast weekend. JK. LOL

Thanks,
Russell

My email is: Amtrak_russ@yahoo.com
http://www.myspace.com/i995impalass

This is my Myspace Profile, go off that, if you need more info let me know

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

I don't blame your mom for wanting that kind of information. When I started going railfanning on my own, my parents were pretty much the same way..moreso after some of the adventures I made the mistake of telling them about...(nothing major, just taking a minvan with rear wheel drive down into the old GT river yard in PH- AFTER the tracks were removed)...don't know for sure if I'll be in Durand this time around or not, though I want to be...if I wind up going, I'll shoot you an email...

CAT345C
RedNeck Train Chaser

Unread post by CAT345C »

I am 17 will be 18 in March on the 23rd, planning a Lansing trip hopefully for the 24th!!! I go to South Lyon High School, I live two miles south of New Hudson on Milford Rd, I have my own Landscaping company M & T Landscaping Over 60 Gets a 5 dollars off for every two hours of work!!! (10$ an hour!!) I can drive a CASE 580 Backhoe Loader, Caterpiller Bulldozer models before the 1994 Model Year, I drive a white ford ranger that is a super cab (hah I just said Super and Ford in the same sentence) 2wd 92 model year that has 90999 miles on it and it was a yard truck for Michigan Railcar Repair. I love to Mountian Bike. I have been maintaining a 3.4 to a current 3.6 gpa this year compared to my 1.5 of the last three years, so I have gotten my act together, and I go to church. I've helped cater 200+ people weddings (Smokin' Bones Bar B Q) Did a roofing Job, plow snow (what snow!) Frequent the Upper Penisula, for Fire Arm deer season, and the summer, hoping for 3 trips this year!!! Plan to go to college or something for truck driving, or fire fighting or heavy equipment operation and management. I have 1 girlfriend named Amber, a crap named sparky, and the meanest teacher in the area, lives next door to me oh joy (if you want a house to egg or Tee Pee, let me know!!!!)

I hope that hit the Nail on the head on counter shank it.
Making the railroad all Catywompus since 2008

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66353741@N07/02EZ1e