FEMA Prison Railcars

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
hobojim
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: Beaverton, Mi.

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by hobojim »

The US has a long history of using people and throwing them away, when they are no longer useful.
Including US troops.
In Vietnam the CIA ran covert, illegal , operations that were in total violation of international rules. Knowing that troops followed orders and asked few , if any , questions, they recruited (had troops ordered) to assist them and do what they wanted done. Civilian assassinations were a big item on their list. They recruited and trained troops to be snipers, (off the record and with no records kept), gave them a bodyguard and sometimes a medic and sent them on missions. Sometimes they failed to pick them up and left to fend for themselves in North Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. They were really pissed when we showed up with a marine platoon that we hooked up with.
There is an estimate that the CIA had over 400 troops killed(assassinated) to keep them from possibly revealing what was going on. I was back here recovering when I learned of the death of one of the guys I went with. I have often wondered how close I came to getting killed. After I attempted, in1974 to get in contact with my partner using the military process, I got a visit from DIA/FBI telling me to keep my mouth shut. Period. (Thanx, Nixon) . I was 27 in 1974 and had young kids, so I did what I was told, I am 62 now, kids are grown, I feel less obligation to be quiet, so my feelings now is fark-em, they want to shut me up, let-em, I don't think they have the balls to do it now.
Many people will feel that I am just an old veteran talking crap and telling war stories, and that is fine, but life has told me that the truth is farther beyond the realm of belief than fiction.

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 am
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by hoborich »

I hear you. I would put absolutely nothing past our government. Sometimes I wonder if the president even knows what the CIA is up to.
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".

CERY
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by CERY »

What will they think of all of the racks being stored at Ensel...?
Semi-retired railroader

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: Beaverton, Mi.

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by hobojim »

hoborich wrote:I hear you. I would put absolutely nothing past our government. Sometimes I wonder if the president even knows what the CIA is up to.
i seriously doubt it. Any group who discovers secrets can keep them if they want to. I doubt if Johnson knew that his spooks in Vietnam were ordering the death of certain american soldiers because they knew info that would be embarrassing if found out. To this day I have no respect for the CIA. Now if I suddenly die you all can be sure those bastards did it. :evil:

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 am
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by hoborich »

We'll be sure and disregard the suicide note.
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".

User avatar
Gov. Crappo
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: mp CH 45 Ply sub

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by Gov. Crappo »

hobojim wrote:
hoborich wrote:I hear you. I would put absolutely nothing past our government. Sometimes I wonder if the president even knows what the CIA is up to.
i seriously doubt it. Any group who discovers secrets can keep them if they want to. I doubt if Johnson knew that his spooks in Vietnam were ordering the death of certain american soldiers because they knew info that would be embarrassing if found out. To this day I have no respect for the CIA. Now if I suddenly die you all can be sure those bastards did it. :evil:
gee your not saying you expect black helecopters in the night by your house are ya..... :shock:
i hate the interstate and the infernal combustion engine
nothing is sweeter then the smell of coalsmoke in the morning
"hey are you waiting for a train too?"

Image

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: Beaverton, Mi.

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by hobojim »

Gov. Crappo wrote:
hobojim wrote:
hoborich wrote:I hear you. I would put absolutely nothing past our government. Sometimes I wonder if the president even knows what the CIA is up to.
i seriously doubt it. Any group who discovers secrets can keep them if they want to. I doubt if Johnson knew that his spooks in Vietnam were ordering the death of certain american soldiers because they knew info that would be embarrassing if found out. To this day I have no respect for the CIA. Now if I suddenly die you all can be sure those bastards did it. :evil:
gee your not saying you expect black helecopters in the night by your house are ya..... :shock:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: nah, sometimes the truth is so unbelievable that no one does. I don't believe in conspiracies anyway, knowing the truth suffices for me. :wink:

User avatar
Gov. Crappo
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: mp CH 45 Ply sub

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by Gov. Crappo »

i personaly believe in conspricy therories....they dont seem as bad as whats realy going on... :wink:
i hate the interstate and the infernal combustion engine
nothing is sweeter then the smell of coalsmoke in the morning
"hey are you waiting for a train too?"

Image

User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by AARR »

I looked at the subject and thought it was about FEMALE prison cars :wink: There's probably a few Democrats that'd would like to see this lady behind bars (maybe a few Republicans and Independents too :)

Image
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: Beaverton, Mi.

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by hobojim »

Don Simon wrote:I looked at the subject and thought it was about FEMALE prison cars :wink: There's probably a few Democrats that'd would like to see this lady behind bars (maybe a few Republicans and Independents too :)

Image
Yeah, all the dirty old men, we know whats on their minds. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I heard they are signing up to be prison guards on the cars. :lol:

User avatar
MDH
rp.net addict
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: Toledo, OH

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by MDH »

Don Simon wrote:I looked at the subject and thought it was about FEMALE prison cars :wink:
I did too! Resisted the comment of "is this some new kind of train-porn?" (well, at least until now :wink: )

Even have a title:

"Chicks in Jail ridin' the rail" :lol:
Michael Harding
P&WV fan in HO

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 am
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by hoborich »

I did too! Resisted the comment of "is this some new kind of train-porn?" (well, at least until now )

Even have a title:

"Chicks in Jail ridin' the rail" MDH
Railroadfan...fan

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Toledo, OH
Private message
You can all go back to your porn collection. Nothing to see here. Now move along. :lol:
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:59 pm
Location: Toledo, OH.

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Just because this is good stuff, I found this too. Here is where the cars are heading.

http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/letsgocamping.html
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

User avatar
Ben Higdon
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:02 pm

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by Ben Higdon »

esprrfan wrote:Hey I got a question, If I'm doing a shove move with the "prison cars" do I need to be at the leading end or can I just have a detainee protect the move? :roll:
Haha, that gave me a good laugh!

Maybe Grand Elk can keep one of those cars at Botsford. Next time there's a midnight mob on the north side of Kalamazoo, they can run it up the GR&I to Patterson St for loading. :P

User avatar
MDH
rp.net addict
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: Toledo, OH

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by MDH »

sd70accsxt700 wrote:Just because this is good stuff, I found this too. Here is where the cars are heading.

http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/letsgocamping.html
Personally I liked this comment over on TO:
Author: masterphots
BigDave Wrote:
> Almost as good as the folks who believe that
> Amtrak's Beech Grove facility is a Death Camp:
>
> http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/letsgocamping.ht
> ml

It IS a death camp for Amtrak equipment!!!
Michael Harding
P&WV fan in HO

User avatar
Mick
Railroadfan...fan
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:50 pm
Location: Saginaw, Mi.

Re: FEMA Prison Railcars

Unread post by Mick »

hobojim wrote:I doubt if Johnson knew that his spooks in Vietnam were ordering...
"Hey, nOw! Don'T bE diSsiN dA bRoS whO faWt oveR in tHe nAM. dEYZ wuZ fiGhTin' riGht aLongz wiFf youZ's. CalLin' em' "SpoOks" iS jiSt roNg, mAN.
This time I'm calling security, Tyrone. Now get the hell out of my office!

Sorry, guys...Carry on.

Mick
"Jump Sim, and save yourself!"
---Casey Jones' last words to fireman Sim Webb

Post Reply