Check this out.

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
LSRC
Flat River Rat

Check this out.

Unread post by LSRC »

This cop is going to be in DEEP trouble with his captain! :lol:

http://www.railpictures.net/forums/show ... php?t=4854

TrainNut85
Train Chaser

Unread post by TrainNut85 »

LMAO what was that cop thinkin? Luckily those trains hit those interchanges, otherwise that car would of been smashed. Plus I don't think he would of caught that guy if he was on a dirt bike. Its pretty cool that it happened near a diamond. I wonder what his captain said afterwards lol.

nssd70
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by nssd70 »

That happened in Des Moines,IA. If it had happened today there would be a good chance that one of the trains would have hit his car. At the time almost every train went into the yard(Short Line Yard). I can't remember when that happened,but it was either the Chicago and North Western or Union Pacific.

Doug

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

It amazes me how long it took him to turn his flashers on. Wouldn't that be his FIRST thought? A train off in the distance would have been able to see those clearly and had the appropriate amount of distance to slow down to a stop if necessary.

Then again, he DID try to drive across some tracks, so it's quite obvious he was lacking some common sense.