So how do you think anna nicole died?

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)

How did Anna Nicole Die?

Natural Causes
No votes
Other (drug use or other ways)
100%

Total votes: 18

rsinoms
Human Moose Elephant

So how do you think anna nicole died?

Unread post by rsinoms »

Did she die of natural cause or another manner? I think it was maybe a drug overdose or complication from using trimspa. Any way did you think the media was too nice. I realize that she is dead but from the recent stress in her life maybe she fell into old habits from the past. Through my experience with grief the old habit are hard to break and your unhealty coping can lead to your demise.
You say trestle... I say Trussell!!!

jcnightangel
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by jcnightangel »

Its nice to see the media be nice to her since her life was a sad one. I know she brought a lot of the bad moments on herself with drug habbits and hanging out with the people she did but I still feel for her. The lost of her son I think was too hard and on top of it there was a chance she would lose her daughter.

Terra

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

jcnightangel wrote:Its nice to see the media be nice to her since her life was a sad one.

Yes, so sad that she married a 90 year old billionaire for his money. While her death is tragic, as any death of a young person (same age as me), there is nothing sad about her life that she didn't have control over.

If indeed she died from drug OD, it was HER choice to put that in her body. I can have NO sympathy for someone like that.

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by trainjunkie47 »

I see a person who was devoid of values because her parents and culture never instilled any values in her. It is a shame about her kid. Hopefully the kid will end up with some good foster parents and the media will leave the kid alone.

tsby_fan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by tsby_fan »

Actually, one station reported that she had fallen in her bathroom at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel on Wednesday and had hit her head; she had complained of a fever and headache on Thursday, then laid down and never woke up, so she could have died from complications of a concussion.

Al

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

I don't think anyone will believe she died of natural causes.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

She may have died from a concussion..but she could have had drugs in her system...
And the media said it was unfortunate that the baby will never know her mother..THANK GOD for the baby..I to hope she is raised by a lovong family that will instill some moral values and that she dose not find out about her "real mother" until she can handel the news of who Anna Nicole was..
Even more sad, the media will trump her up as a pop icon like that have with madonna (who, unfortunatley, is alive) so more Anna Nicole's will fill our future....ack..sickning
Dave c

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Guys are coming out of the woodwork claiming to be the child's father. Unbelievable.

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

What is unbelievable JT? There is a kid possibly worth $400 million or so bucks. Not certain, but I would venture to guess Anna had a few partners.

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

trainjunkie47 wrote:What is unbelievable JT? There is a kid possibly worth $400 million or so bucks. Not certain, but I would venture to guess Anna had a few partners.
You know, after I wrote "unbelievable," I was going to go back and change that to "wait a minute, actually it's not unbelievable..." or something like that. I just didn't bother. :wink:

Well, they can settle it simply with DNA testing. Do it and get it over with. I don't know why it has to be such a big issue.

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

The whole kiddie farcus will be like a bad Jerry Springer episode in reverse. "(Insert name), you are not the father."

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

:lol: I can see Maury Povich being involved somehow, too.

Howard Stern....you are NOT the father of the child!

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

You guys can be really funny :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Hogger1225
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Hogger1225 »

Thank God she didn't get hit by a train! Wouldn't mind seeing some of the wanna-be-the-father vultures get hit though.
I used to get paid for doing what all of you like to watch!

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

Anna Nicole Smith's boobs would have probably derailed a train. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

But the silicone would have greased the rails real good

tsinoms
Adult Gerber Baby

Unread post by tsinoms »

dont forget the sand......
This is my life. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

If this is a problem get used to it.