Show Them Bikes!

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Show Them Bikes!

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

After seeing AARR's post about wanting to railfan the Rails to Trails areas of Michigan it got me thinking.... What does everyone have for foot powered bikes. I know Z, AARR and a few others ride so let's see them!
Here's my two...
1. Dyno Roadster with some new rims

2. 1949 Westfield painted to look like an Indian Motorbike
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Re: Show Them Bikes!

Unread post by Saturnalia »

I'm pretty sure this is what AARR has :lol: :evil:
image.jpg
image.jpg (26.47 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

MQT3001 wrote:I'm pretty sure this is what AARR has :lol: :evil:
image.jpg
Something like that :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Road:

Trail:

Leisure:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

Electra Townies are awesome bikes! Gonna get one of the Attitude cruisers in a month or so.
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

I had this one first, but took it back after a week because it just didn't feel right (not quite big enough). And since they make Townie in a Tall size, I decided to go with that instead (plus my gf already had a Townie).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.