Cable TV

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Grandville
Railroadfan...fan

Cable TV

Unread post by Grandville »

My son had an interesting experience trying to set up an account with a certain cable TV company. He details his experience in a blog here http://sbus.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-hate-comcast.html .

Within ten minutes of posting his blog entry, he had an email from Comcast asking about the account. A couple of minutes after that, comcast is on the phone working to get the account set up the way it should be. It seems if you want to get something done with comcast its best to blog about it rather than talk to them on the phone or in person. It's a roundabout way to customer service.

SteveTJ
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by SteveTJ »

Yep, thats why everyone I know who has other television and internet options other than comcast have switched to something else. Not only do they keep raising prices, but they also keep taking channels away and then make their customers pay extra to upgrade and get them back. It's rediculous the lengths people have to go through to get issues resolved with them. Unless communistcast can hurry up and turn things around, they will continue to lose more customers with at&t u-verse on the rise.
Last edited by SteveTJ on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube Videos
www.youtube.com/stevetj001

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

In 2007 Comcast was voted Worst Customer Service. They are making an effort to improve, my wife had a good experience with them recently, but obviously Grandville's son didn't so go get them :!:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...