ad for Norfolk and Waypal Railroad

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
geeps
Railroadfan...fan

Re: ad for Norfolk and Waypal Railroad

Unread post by geeps »

Yet still, I get more girls than you do.....

Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

Unread post by Racer »

geeps wrote:Yet still, I get more girls than you do.....
Gay men don't count. :)
"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."

geeps
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by geeps »

How would u get "gay men" from girls? You obviously have gay men on your mind. Your come back doesn't make sense, better luck next time.

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

GTW6401 wrote:I used listen to Eric and Carson who were on afternoons at Banana 101.5 in Flint till they were fired from Regent. Regent also owns WGRD so thats why Free Beer and Hotwings is on in Flint now.
FIRED??!?!?!?!??

Eric and Carson's show was the one radio talkshow I actually enjoyed...although, I usually prefer to listen to music if I've got the radio on. I'm sorry to hear they're not on the air anymore. They helped many 'last hour of the (work)day' pass faster.
~ Charles W.

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

Mr. Racer...A little guide to comebacks, LEAVE THEM TO THE PROFESSIONALS!!!! :D :P
A proper comeback to Geeps comment on getting more girls would have been "The blow up dolls from the magazines don't count!!!! Hopefully postage is cheaper than supper!!! :shock: :wink: "

And to keep this on topic, BOB AND TOM ROCK!!!!!!!
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

GrandTrunkFan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GrandTrunkFan »

Eh, Bob and Tom is ok, I just like the characters on the show, like Mr. Obvious, Kenny Tarmac ,or my personal favorite, Donnie Baker. Other than that, Id rather listen to Glenn Beck in the morning. Too bad hes not on until 9:00.
Nick