Micheal Jackson Dead

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

Micheal Jackson Dead

Unread post by ConrailDetr​oit »

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

Re: Micheal Jackson Dead

Unread post by Mr. Tops »

Life sucks. Then you die.

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

bad karma sucks too, and it came back to haunt him
Exit stage left

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer
Location: Less than 100' from CSX (LSRC) Saginaw Sub. MP 61.4 in Highland, MI

Unread post by conrailmike »

Even though he was quite strange and was involved in a few scandals, he was a very talented individual. There will never be another Michael Jackson. When you have one of the top selling albums of ALL time, you know you did something right.

M.D.Bentley
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by M.D.Bentley »

All the children of the world can breath a little easier now.

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hoborich »

I've been a DJ for 29 years, and I've played a lot of Michael Jackson songs in those years. To be sure, he was wierd. No question about it. But he was an enormous talent. A DJ friend of mine called tonight, and we were discussing Jackson. He was pretty much robbed of his childhood by his exploitive parents, who pushed him to the limit for their own profit. They had him performing on stage at every opportunity, from the age of five.
Considering his Neverland Ranch, with the amusment park rides, his pet chimp, and his affection for little boys, it appears he may have just been trying to live the childhood he never had, and clearly had the money to do it. While his affection for little boys was considered wierd, and rightfully so, in his own mind, he may have just been having the sleepovers with little friends, that he never had as a child. There never was any evidence of wrongdoing, and none of the kids ever said he did anything, except for one kids mother, who was clearly looking to get rich quick.
I wonder how wierd most of us would appear, if we had a hundred million dollars or so to blow on whatever we wanted.
Money and fame brings out the wierd in people, along with a bunch of unsavory leeches, and hangers on. Elvis is another good example.
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Little Kids + MJ = Trouble.

RIP MJ... I am not into his new music, but the oldies such as Thriller, aand Beat It will never die....

odave
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by odave »

M.D.Bentley wrote:All the children of the world can breath a little easier now.
I wish it were so - unfortunately there's plenty of danger out there, and not all of it has a high profile.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

He didn't get weird until after he b ecame successful. He produced nothing new that was worth much after the weirdness started. At least that's how I see it.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

hoborich wrote:I've been a DJ for 29 years, and I've played a lot of Michael Jackson songs in those years.
21 years myself and still going strong. I can honestly say I've never been influenced by him like some people claim to have been. You want to talk influence? PRINCE. 'Nuff said.
Don Simon wrote:He didn't get weird until after he b ecame successful. He produced nothing new that was worth much after the weirdness started. At least that's how I see it.
You are correct, Don. His music over the last 15 years or so has been absolute garbage.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Don Simon wrote:
He didn't get weird until after he b ecame successful. He produced nothing new that was worth much after the weirdness started. At least that's how I see it.

You are correct, Don. His music over the last 15 years or so has been absolute garbage.
His last attempt at a decent video ended in epic failure. It's the one where he constantly grabs is crotch and smashes a car while screaming like a girl. Even some of his biggest fans didn't get that one... :?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

After his Thriller Album came out and The Thriller video he went from Pop Star to MEGA Star he could ot handle it right. on top of that not having a chidhood like what hoborich said. He never really knew how the world work and he lost grip of all reality. the only thing he did right money wise was to buy half of the Beatles catalog of lyric and music sheets then he mortgaged them to the hilt. to pay for Neverland. he died a poor man
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hobojim »

Ya know, I guess I might be peeing on the parade but, I never cared for the guy, either as an artist or a person.
I could not tell you much about his music outside of a song , Norma Jean, and another one , Beat It. Which upon later developements sounded like a pedophiles theme song :roll:

OwlCaboose2853
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by OwlCaboose2853 »

Amtrak Wolverines
NS Michigan Lines
Ann Arbor RR
The Monorail Society

Steven R. Williams

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by trainjunkie47 »

Farah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates.
Saint Peter said: "Farah, because you were such an inspiration and role model to so many, I will grant you a wish."
Farah thought for a moment, then responded: "I wish for all the children of the world to be a little safer."
Saint Peter clapped his hand and said "Its done! Michael Jackson is dead."

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

Unread post by Mr. Tops »

Nice, TrainJunkie! :lol:

A text I received several times in the past few days reads, "Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into legos so little kids can play with him for a change."

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

Never was big into MJ. I liked "Beat It" because Eddie Van Halen wrote and played the guitar solo for the song. Otherwise, could care less about anything he ever did.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

hobojim
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hobojim »

I got one that said the cause of death was food poisoning. He ate some 9 year old nuts. :roll:

AARR
Incognito and Irrelevant

Unread post by AARR »

Farrah Faucet's last dying wish was for all children to be safe. Several hours later MJ died :lol:

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by trainjunkie47 »

In honor of Michael Jackson, McDonald's is debuting a new sandwich this Monday, called "The Thriller"

Its 50 year old meat shoved into a 10 year old bun.

It was announced today that Michael Jackson's cause of death was food poisoning. He ate a 9 year old wiener.

It was also announced yesterday that because Michael Jackson was 99% plastic, he would be melted down and made into Legos. This will allow little boys to play with him.