thinning out my dvd and cassette rr collection

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

thinning out my dvd and cassette rr collection

Unread post by redside20 »

getting rid of some of these darn rr programs because some of them suck, some are just boring runbys of the same photo locations. and others i'm not sure what i want done with. is anybody interested in buying these?
not sure category
1. Conrails Conclusion, Big Four: Union City-St Louis, Clear Block Productions. One of Clear Blocks better programs but thats not saying much. would like to get this program in DVD
2. Ohio Rail Diamonds, DVD. Greg Scholl Video Productions. Ok video, only thing worth watching is the cutback to 1991 to Leipsic and Lima for a steam special of 765 and the 1225.

ones i want to get rid of.
1. Into the 90's; GT and I&0 Volume IV, Springfield to Flat Rock cassette tape. attempt at to film a passenger special from Springfield to Flat Rock from 1997 or 98 intercut with lame shots of the IORY operation
2. Ohio Hot Spots, part 4. DVD Neff Video Productions. I like Steve Neff, but this is not one of his better programs

more to come later.
Exit stage left

cbehr91
Chairman of the Bored

Re: thinning out my dvd and cassette rr collection

Unread post by cbehr91 »

redside20 wrote:getting rid of some of these darn rr programs because some of them suck, some are just boring runbys of the same photo locations. and others i'm not sure what i want done with. is anybody interested in buying these?
not sure category
1. Conrails Conclusion, Big Four: Union City-St Louis, Clear Block Productions. One of Clear Blocks better programs but thats not saying much. would like to get this program in DVD
2. Ohio Rail Diamonds, DVD. Greg Scholl Video Productions. Ok video, only thing worth watching is the cutback to 1991 to Leipsic and Lima for a steam special of 765 and the 1225.

ones i want to get rid of.
1. Into the 90's; GT and I&0 Volume IV, Springfield to Flat Rock cassette tape. attempt at to film a passenger special from Springfield to Flat Rock from 1997 or 98 intercut with lame shots of the IORY operation
2. Ohio Hot Spots, part 4. DVD Neff Video Productions. I like Steve Neff, but this is not one of his better programs

more to come later.
I would definitely be interested in "Conrail's Conclusion". Where locations are included in "Ohio Rail Diamonds"? The fact that it was shot in the early 90s does peak my interest though. I met Greg Scholl earlier this spring in Marion. He was using an old-school Sony DCR-VX2000 and seemed to know how to handle a camera. I'm not at all interested in the I&O one and depends on which "Ohio Hot Spots" are in Neff's video. I've probably seen it for sale at various train shows but forgot what locations are included.

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Re: thinning out my dvd and cassette rr collection

Unread post by redside20 »

Cory, you have yourself a deal, howabout i throw in my other conrails conclusion: Berea-Union City VHS as well. I will pm you with other info. Also the ohio railroad locations dvd by Scholl features Fostoria, Leipsic, Attica, Greenwich and another location i can't remember. i have to go back and look at it.
Exit stage left