Free Michigan License Plate with HI BALL wording

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
R.E.A.P.E.R.
Railroadfan...fan

Free Michigan License Plate with HI BALL wording

Unread post by R.E.A.P.E.R. »

I got this plate about a year ago and decided to get a different one as I got tired of people asking me which bar do I think is the best. As I found out, the term ""Highball is the name for a family of mixed drinks that are composed of an alcoholic base spirit and a larger proportion of a non-alcoholic mixer. Originally, the most common highball was made with Scotch whisky and carbonated water, which is today called a "Scotch and Soda".""
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highball

As most people chose this term and not the railroad one & I don't drink, I have decided to part with it. It is a official Michigan plate, BUT as the new ones have the new PURE MICHIGAN logo on them, so I don't know if this can be used with the Secretary of State for your vehicle. I am giving it away for free to anyone who wants it. Just send me a PM with your address and I will mail it to you.

A good day to all,
REAPER

J T
Hates Supper

Re: Free Michigan License Plate with HI BALL wording

Unread post by J T »

R.E.A.P.E.R. wrote:
I got this plate about a year ago and decided to get a different one as I got tired of people asking me which bar do I think is the best.
Did anyone ever ask who Ball was and why you were saying "hi" to him/her? :wink:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

MagnumForce
Angry Man

Unread post by MagnumForce »

A roller coaster enthusiast friend had one that said "AIRTIME" a term referencing negative g that is a roller coaster enthusiast staple. People constantly asked her what company she sold cellphones for.

Eric Berger
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Eric Berger »

MagnumForce wrote:A roller coaster enthusiast friend had one that said "AIRTIME" a term referencing negative g that is a roller coaster enthusiast staple. People constantly asked her what company she sold cellphones for.
I'd have asked what radio station she was an Account Executive for :D
"From a really tall tower, in the middle of a really big field..."