Unread post by heartlandguy »

DT&I wrote:GP10 - 6669 - 6675:
Built 1960, 1989, 2011
1550 HP
Condition:
6669 - Good
6670 - Great
6671 - Good
6672 - Poor(Blew a cylinder, 2010(MAW), not up for lease until repaired)
6673 - Good
6674 - Great
6675 - Great
Paint is DTCX Blue and Yellow

Features: LED Numberboards
Electronic Cab Gauges
AC and Heat in cab
Heated Seats
Dynamic Brakes
Blomberg Trucks
Increased Fuel Capacity

If you want to lease let me know! lol
Thanks for the info! :D Those sound like nice GP10s, definitely got me interested. I'll let you know if a need for one arises.

heartlandguy
"Alright, uh, get to a stop here and we'll order you a party bus for Lima" -12/30/16

"He ain't one of them terrorists, is he?" "Nah, just some paparazzi. We never get them out here!" -03/12/19

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Re: DTCX Leasing Co.

Unread post by DT&I »

No problem! They'll be available if you want them(I dont think anyone else wants them). Or you could always have 6672 :lol: JK But that one will be shopped later this year.
I'm just here to put in time claims and complain

legostudios34
The Lego Railfan

Unread post by legostudios34 »

DT&I wrote:New SD60s are in from GMTX. All units are currently in storage and none are leased exept the AC4400s. SD60s will be rebuilt into SD69EVs.
HPR is leaing 9055 from GMTX. I would also be willing to buy a couple of them as is. Are they still in Blue and White Oakway?
Baxter Barnes. 21. Alabama.
Meow. Now you know how to speak cat. -Flickr

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

legostudios34 wrote:
DT&I wrote:New SD60s are in from GMTX. All units are currently in storage and none are leased exept the AC4400s. SD60s will be rebuilt into SD69EVs.
HPR is leaing 9055 from GMTX. I would also be willing to buy a couple of them as is. Are they still in Blue and White Oakway?
There was a tiny change in plans but some are still but others are already being cut up in Lima to be rebuilt. The SD69EV prototype actually exploded, due to derailing and having to weak of a fuel tank(The trucks dont steer well with the elongated body and long fuel tank so taking curves is too hard). So the SD69EV project is on hold until more money can be put together for research.

legostudios34
The Lego Railfan

Do you have 4 that arent cut up?

heartlandguy
Railroadfan...fan

Alright, I'll give. :wink: I would like to lease 2 GP10s (preferably in great condition) for 2 months. They will be tested on various trains for awhile, before most likely going into grain train service.

heartlandguy
"Alright, uh, get to a stop here and we'll order you a party bus for Lima" -12/30/16

"He ain't one of them terrorists, is he?" "Nah, just some paparazzi. We never get them out here!" -03/12/19

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

heartlandguy wrote:Alright, I'll give. :wink: I would like to lease 2 GP10s (preferably in great condition) for 2 months. They will be tested on various trains for awhile, before most likely going into grain train service.

heartlandguy
Two GP10's in great condition! You could come down to Lima and test them on our test track with various test loads. We have rights over the RJ Corman, along with LLCX, to test our locos.

heartlandguy
Railroadfan...fan

DT&I wrote:
heartlandguy wrote:Alright, I'll give. :wink: I would like to lease 2 GP10s (preferably in great condition) for 2 months. They will be tested on various trains for awhile, before most likely going into grain train service.

heartlandguy
Two GP10's in great condition! You could come down to Lima and test them on our test track with various test loads. We have rights over the RJ Corman, along with LLCX, to test our locos.
Sure! We'll come down and play with them for awhile tomorrow, then sign some papers.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

heartlandguy wrote:
DT&I wrote:

heartlandguy
Sure! We'll come down and play with them for awhile tomorrow, then sign some papers.
Wonderful!

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

[url=http://railroadfan.com/gallery/displayi ... pos=-67099]Image[/url
SD55H about to go the WCSR

heartlandguy
Railroadfan...fan

Testing went really well today. The guys had fun playing around with the GP10s. Signed for 2 months with #s 6674 and 6675.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

heartlandguy wrote:Testing went really well today. The guys had fun playing around with the GP10s. Signed for 2 months with #s 6674 and 6675.
Sounds good, the will be up by Sunday so we can clean the interior and check parts but they should be fine.

Also V1.2 is out from LLC.
I think we got a hit here...
Upgrades from V1.1:
Added shocks to make riding smoother and prevent derailments
Improved cab
Added concrete slabs to add even more weight
High Headlight
Added K3H horn

heartlandguy
Railroadfan...fan

DT&I wrote:
heartlandguy wrote:Testing went really well today. The guys had fun playing around with the GP10s. Signed for 2 months with #s 6674 and 6675.
Sounds good, the will be up by Sunday so we can clean the interior and check parts but they should be fine.
Alrighty, sounds good!

conrailman75
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by conrailman75 »

I'm not sure if you realize it or not, but you are imitating history by using the RJ Corman to test your locomotives out from LLC. The real Lima Locomotive Works used the NKP line that RJCM owns today to test out all of its steam locomotives before delivery, including those beasts for the C&O, the 2-6-6-6 Allegheny!
Chris Howe
Fairborn, OH

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

conrailman75 wrote:I'm not sure if you realize it or not, but you are imitating history by using the RJ Corman to test your locomotives out from LLC. The real Lima Locomotive Works used the NKP line that RJCM owns today to test out all of its steam locomotives before delivery, including those beasts for the C&O, the 2-6-6-6 Allegheny!
LOL I did not but they don't run that often plus the track is decent, thats why I choose it. We are currently taking 754 out for a test run on it.

heartlandguy
Railroadfan...fan

DTCX 6674 and 6675 arrived in Delphos this morning just fine. Currently, they are sitting in our yard by the engine shed.

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

DTCX 6674 and 6675 has been returned to Lima and are undergoing inspection.

Ypsi
The Bestest Railroadfan... fan

Unread post by Ypsi »

Do you have any of my origional gp35s left? I want 2 for a project if they are straight gp35s with my alco trucks.
"Ann Arbor 2373 Calling... Milkshake. Over"

All Aboard Amtrak: Northbound, Southbound, and My Hometown

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

YpsiAmtrakBoy wrote:Do you have any of my origional gp35s left? I want 2 for a project if they are straight gp35s with my alco trucks.
No I think they all went to HPR in The south, we could build them by derating a GP38 and adding alco trucks?

legostudios34
The Lego Railfan

DT&I wrote:
YpsiAmtrakBoy wrote:Do you have any of my origional gp35s left? I want 2 for a project if they are straight gp35s with my alco trucks.
No I think they all went to HPR in The south, we could build them by derating a GP38 and adding alco trucks?
No, I think you got the GP35s I bought from LLPX and RA, as 6 of them were in RA Red and Grey and 2 were BN green.